Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Dedicated map weekends?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dedicated map weekends?

Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5261

Allow me to elaborate.

Ok so lately i thought that city 18(is that right?) is getting pretty boring but then its annoying when you get into it and a vote comes along to change the map. So i had a thought, what if we do in forum votes to decide what map should be locked in for the weekend? It would please alot of people and give variation in the server, the only problem is that if there are people who only play at the weekend and wouldnt get to play city 18(?) during the week.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5264

On another hand, doing this may encourage people to join the community!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5268

cmon we had downtown for abought 3 yrs weve barely played city 18 yet
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds