Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mods more like Extremely bad mods
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Mods more like Extremely bad mods

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 2 months ago #6333

Jordan1546 wrote:
I could not agree more. Also on another note, mod status has been given out like candy!

Funny how just 2 days ago you begged for mod tier 2 you make me lol. Yup you are right it is being givin out like candy look at jordan and joker and many others.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 2 months ago #6341

Perhaps a little bit organizing is required. Perhaps have one or two staff supervisors that take all recommendations,proof,demotions and premotions in. So we also got a complete staff list (because we know whos promoting,demoting who) and if there are more staff supervisors then its easy to keep close contact seeing its only gonna be at a maxium of 3 perhaps? And the staff supervisors also send the recommendations they got from people and show them to the other supervisors so all of these things are known to us (because your keeping them at one place) And we get a better look on whats going on around here.

I have seen this before because of mis-organizition things go wrong around here (they are fixed now of course)

And if these staff supervisors ever will get added they should be the only ones with p flags (apart from the leaders of course) so things dont get scattered to much and unorganized again.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 2 months ago #6346

why dont the sa decoting them make a thread in the demotion part of the forum and say why they where demoted etc then if they spam the forum with anoing stuff like u sed jay we just remove thair poast/thread and if they carry on we ban thair account to shut um up
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 2 months ago #6375

mrfist9 wrote:
Jordan1546 wrote:
I could not agree more. Also on another note, mod status has been given out like candy!

Funny how just 2 days ago you begged for mod tier 2 you make me lol. Yup you are right it is being givin out like candy look at jordan and joker and many others.

That was all the crap and confusion that has happend and past i was given my rank presumably because someone thaught i deserved it(and no im not on about the whole sarah thing).
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds