Username Password: Remember me

Mods more like Extremely bad mods
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Mods more like Extremely bad mods

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5230

ty
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5231

lol first of all thanks for the compliment guys ^_^

Second,i want to respond to this \"watcher\" thing.
Its not a smart thing to put a admin that is watcher to standard player,i wouldnt like it one bit because there are way to many rule breakers,mods doing the wrong thing and need correcting etc. and i rather stay admin so i can arrange that all (your suprised how many times it happens im the only admin on). Also your idea says that we need to see through players eyes because they cant defend against mods/admin weapons and just watch and report without playing.
I dont really understand this (correct me if im wrong) but there is no need to defend yourself,just take a screenshot and show it to the SA's (its how i demoted someone) or make a screenshot of the console (enough prove of wrongdoing) Also if you see a admin/mod abusing i think it is YOUR duty to make a screenshot of it...Seeing if you asked me i would arrive to late on the scene and see no proof perhaps. And it takes a few screenshots to demote someone NOT a few players.

And also i saw you tell me today Kycro that a mod was abusing (with turrets) to be honest i say i didnt like it myself,but the rules say nothing about it. (seeing they are as vague as sh*t) Perhaps a rewrite of the rules in details? I could do it if the SA's dont mind.

And Third,you say something about admins cannot be trusted etc. I have to agree some admins cannot be trusted indeed. But there are still a handfull of moderators and admins that can be trusted.

And if this Watcher guy will ever be implented,i think this sub-group should not get demote etc. or whatever,just a guy that collects all complaints and screenshots etc. and then shows all the proof to a person with P Flags. (so the proof doesnt get scattered over a few SA's)

Just my opinion
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5234

i agree COMPLTELY apart for the last part but still opinions are opinions, zok why dont u do a re-write then show chtue see if h likes um?
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5238

I could not agree more. Also on another note, mod status has been given out like candy!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5241

we know its anoing most the mods are anoing abusers im kicking them all like candy 2 now lol
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5246

siblin wrote:
most the mods are anoing abusers

And cause that i gave my mod away months ago...
But if there are someones who can´t be trusted, why they´re in these groups?

And to the \"watchers\", maybe they couldn´t be demoted, but it´s still my opinion that they should see that all through
the eye of a standard. Maybe they should keep their permissions, but they should only use them if their is nothing other that can be done.

And about the turrets thing, if nobody do something than people who want to abuse can abuse someway cause the rules can´t be perfect. Sometime you have to choose where you stand and have to defend the roleplaying. If a gundealer wants to protect his shop it´s not fair to use turrets.

If we want to RP we have to make it protect the RP and sometimes you have to use a sideway of the rules if someone others use a sideway.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5250

Kycro im going to rewrite some rules and show them to the SA's. It would work if you would defend roleplaying instead of listening to rules. But then a other admin would say that the rules arent this way. this will construct conflicts. I had them before and it will happen again. Thats why Im going to write them in more detail now.

Why these admins/mods are still in the group? Its because they are storys told by other players (no actual proof) and the ones that did abused (or did wrong) and that i saw myself, have been reported by me (what has been done by it , i dont know ,its a SA choice)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5252

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! u know many ppl just want mod for the toolgun! and that is annoying as hell but nao u can fix it! NO TOOLGUNS FOR MODS or no toolguns for mod tier 1. Atleast test it and we will have some fewer abusers! Just an opinion tho it could just be answer to this mod problem witch haz been since i first came to this clan.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5256

and im helping zok -D that way we get it from 2 diferent opinions then find the midway point to suit everyone
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 2 months ago #5578

Blue_dragon wrote:
BLAH BLAH what blue wrote

Amen man Amen.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds