Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mods more like Extremely bad mods
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Mods more like Extremely bad mods

Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5078

Guys one thing i think we should demote the people who keep abuseing there power and SHOUTING LOL IM A AWESOME PERSON over the mic (not nameing any names but there are 4 of you doing it all the time). People like that should not get mod there the people who would take a awp to your head while you are haveing a melon shop.

Most mods use the tool gun to build prop blocks, spam, prop kill, blow up shops and even block the spawn (like biffjab and posion did). do you want the dark ages of fp agian thats what will happan if we do not sort it out.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5079

there are some others i would add to that blue the few mods well more than few that just cba to help anyone nor stop prop block etc enless it effects them its just bad moddin if all thay care abought is themselfs and cba to help i hate them ppl then everyone blames me wile im trying to stop a spammer and a prop dmer and prop block and loas others by my self wen theres me and abought 6 mods on
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5080

i am a mod, i feel i deal with things well, if somone is doing somthink wrong i deal with it, i must admit some mods don't do anythink, i think i am fair.
  • Max

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5081

Well lads this is what i have been thinkin of, How about we have 2 seperate Groups

For the 1st group you use the Point system e.g. Over 100 points you can spawn hoverboards Or are allowed to have special toolgun commands ect. ( this is just some quick thoughts)

Then for the second group you have Serious Moderators,Admins

The moderators Wont have fun abilities They will purly be there to protect the server and make sure everything is in order.

Please post your thoughts and dont diverse from the topic too much
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5083

i never said all i sed quite alot

everyone's gna want groop 1 you should make it so that maybe respected members have the fun stuff then make mods for actual mods!!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Siblin.

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5087

well thing is most people see mod and admin as a gift or reward i see it more as a job and i hate tht mod t1's cant kick
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5088

We could make a sub-group...called staff supervisors.
These people will show the ropes of being a mod/admin. Also corrects Mods/admins and recieve all recommendations and reports of abuse. This sub-group will not gain ANYTHING. Not even P Flags. There words just mean more to the Leaders/SA's who CAN demote. so the bad people get taken out faster.
These guys are kind off the Head Admins or something.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5089

hmm i would love tht because im only mod but i punish admins if they break the rules or abuse (half the time i get kicked for it >.>) and if there is a new rank like tht it should be immune to stuff like kick or ban unless its by a sa
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5093

apart for ofcorse this new class should be a groop of admins ppl you KNOW u can trust mods are mods cus they havnt been trusted fully yet
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Mods more like Extremely bad mods 15 years, 3 months ago #5103

AAAAAHHH U SAY DARK AGES CRY. Yeah we need to do something get turtles mod and demote lutamel! xD well anyway if that admin supervisor thing is gonna be im in i really think this should be and i take rulez seriusly but others dont i would like to teach em a little xD
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Gannsi.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds