Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin Abuse

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5012

i think we should just change our atatude or demote um sounds good enough to me, most the times i go on im hering swaring abusive language etc and its always from a mod or an admin funny enough mostly mods.
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5045

Yeah with mods theyr just new they dont know all the rulez maybe or all the mods are like: YEAH IM MOD IM SUCH AN HARDASS I CAN BE BAD AND ALL THAT SHIT. BULLSHIT! thats what i hate about mods or atleast sum of them. Other normal players are more annoying like: Are u admin gannsi: yes normal player: COOL CAN I GET MOD PLZ!!!?!?!?! IVE PLAYED IN CLAN LIKE 3847347 YEARS gannsi: yeah rite.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5051

well most sp's i dont mind most of the sp's deserve mod i think but most of the mods deserve sp if u see it through ma eyes like joker or that other dude i forgot the name of or that other other other guy i dno the name of or that guy who formed the mod that killed me or that other guy who helped me kill the guy who killed me in a mod or that other guy . . . . etc
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5060

gannsi wrote:
Yeah with mods theyr just new they dont know all the rulez maybe or all the mods are like: YEAH IM MOD IM SUCH AN HARDASS I CAN BE BAD AND ALL THAT SHIT. BULLSHIT! thats what i hate about mods or atleast sum of them. Other normal players are more annoying like: Are u admin gannsi: yes normal player: COOL CAN I GET MOD PLZ!!!?!?!?! IVE PLAYED IN CLAN LIKE 3847347 YEARS gannsi: yeah rite.

im a mod im not like tht and kno all the rules... and once i got accused of admin abuse but... the thing they accused me of was phys gunning and removing their props WTF? O.o
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5071

are u a mod i thought u were admin :/
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5073

i am a mod, and i am nothink like that at all.
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Max.

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5085

gannsi wrote:
are u a mod i thought u were admin :/

i wish
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5101

k well u deserve admin i say
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5105

yay unfortuntly jam says no more promotions -.-
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #5110

xD yeah ino
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds