Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin Abuse

Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4956

hi guys i would like to report that Awouk just permanantly banned me and lutumel from the Fp Rp server fortunatly sarah un banned me but im not sure about lutumel.
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
|FP|Eliminator also known as |FP|Joshiboiz

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4957

Yes i was there also and it really did happen,Awouk explained it to me on Steam so il post the conversation,also we give opinions about other people dont get offended by it,its a constructive opinion (attleast from my side) not to offend you guys

EDIT:Im sorry i cant post the conversation il send it to a few SA's
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4958

i was there also apparently it was to do with something on l4d but lutamel was screaming down the mic like normal >.allowwed and ononeset a rule agasint it) and he kept killing me so i stripped his weapons cause it was random dm and thn he kicked me saying i \"abuse\"
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4960

lol aw0uk is a weird fellow
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4964

Yeah, I got banned as well, he was abusing on blah, so I did a vote saying, aw0uk abuses, and it came out at yes (8 votes saying yes) then about 15 mins later I got reandomly banned
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Lutamel.

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4966

yea i was there i diddnt realy see what happened i was more consentrating on the bloodi dmers and abusers who u lot completely ignored like the idiots u r.
all i saw was abouht 3 ppl get banned

anyway u lot have managed to drive him away (again) like u always do, cmon it took me a wile to get him back in i was tying to get all the ppl who left cuz of u fools to come back ur not making it easy
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Siblin.

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4967

Dude, you can't blame it all on us, he kept abusing agaisnt blah, and he's done it loads before, Jesus christ he banned to people if that isn't admin abuse then i don't know what is!
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4968

ive been banned 5 times by slashcross permenatly noones done reports abought him and my point is there were bigger problems than him tbh i had coltom just running into my hobo house killing me hobo whatshisname shotgunning everything and anyone he saw prop blockers thats what i was dealing with wile u go oh awouk ur an anoing idiot wen u can ask nicely going can u pleese stop or sumin
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4969

Ok mabye, but the thing is, I don't think that even asking him nicely would work.
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Admin Abuse 15 years, 3 months ago #4970

Look im not really gonna give my opinion on this subject seeing i dont know whats the story about this all really reading all the posts,but i have to agree, i was there,and you guys shouldnt make dumb votes like that. If you have a problem with Awouk dont make votes about it.

PS:On the side note,Votes dont say nothing people just like to press a button randomly
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds