Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

A threat to the RP server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: A threat to the RP server

A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #4945

Recently while playing with fellow FPers a person named \"Chrisaster\" has been joining and hacking/crashing the server. This is becoming to be a very big probem on the Rp server as he/she is hacking the console and generally fucking up the servers.

Admins you've got to do something.

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #4946

hehe yeah i just reported that to a admin and gave him a screen about it.This doesnt really seem to be a joke.This guy i think really hacked into the server and is crashing us all the times. Man,how lifeless can you get to ruin others people fun over and over again...i mean go get a hobby or something.

PS:This allready happend multiple times.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #4948

In what way is he \"hacking\", i checked the logs nothing in there...
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Jam.

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #4949

Not sure How he is doing it Jam, But i have seen the Screen shots ect. This is going to be hard to change, Change the Rcon password Asap.

And jam there was definatly somthing there.
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #4950

Yes but you have to be detailed as he may not be hacking and maybe a past member or member with access we have to rule these things out send me evidence of whats happened.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #4952

This is an console command exploit on all garrysmod servers; unfortunately we can fix it nor can anyone else, it has very recently been discovered and you can probably expect garry to fix this in the next gmod update.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #4961

Hacking is such a lowlife stuff. ITS A SERVER WHERE UR SUPPOSED TO RP NOT HACKING TO BE FASTER OR SUMTHING :/
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #4989

just an update; today a gmod update when out and im pretty sure it fixed it ^^ =D SMILIES:side:
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #5098

He was just spamming chat and crashed server.

Console: \&quot;.485@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.225@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-739@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.333@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-302@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.798@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-198@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-989@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.880@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.386@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.411@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.707@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-926@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.551@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.969@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.261@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.915@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-70@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.533@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-98@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-972@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-788@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
|FP| | BBP| Blue_dragon is teleported (|FP| | BBP| Blue_dragon).
Console: \&quot;.252@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.-742@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.743@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.285@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.901@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.689@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.420@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.234@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI RETSASIRHC\&quot;
Console: \&quot;.311@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ !EMOSEWA SI

Backwords it says \&quot;chrisaster is awesome!\&quot;
  • xXSarahXx
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:A threat to the RP server 15 years, 3 months ago #5099

lol in the middle is blue dragon teleported xD but still O_O
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds