Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

mods and admins have too mutch hp
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: mods and admins have too mutch hp

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #635

The issue seems easily corrected really by increasing players health to 200hp and mods to 350hp, this would give the player a edge and more chance to protect them selfs. As for the distinction between mods and admins maybe a extra tag to the name is in order, or maybe hovering text over there head with moderator but small text so as not to spoil the rp.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #643

Just think of mods and admins as superhumans or cyborgs
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #646

I think it's a good idea, but i don't think you should take away everything.
Something like this:
Mods: 100hp, no different than the Standard players.
Admins: 200hp, double the amount of the Standard players.
Super Admins: 300hp, tripple the amount of the Standard players.

Maybe that's still too much though.
But not as much as 500 and 750.

Just my oppinion... Being admin is gotta count for something =P
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #782

Super admins are now easily identified with having 200 hp

To make mods and admins easily identified, how about this...

Standard players - 100hp
Moderators - 125 hp
Admins - 175 hp
Super admins 200 hp
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #787

The health was always a good way of identifing Mods from Admins and Admins from Superadmins.
Perhaps ( Playing on Jam's idea ) when you look at a play they could have a subtitle underneath their name , so only when you look at a player does up...
For example
Bob The Killer ( Random name )
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #790

But new people might want to know who the SAs and Admins are. If Admins and mods had different health they would be easily identified.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #895

I've noticed now, since the HP change, that Mods and Admins don't have the same respect now.

I've had many cases of bad cops (arresting people for no reason) people that DM, and prop DM.

So I've been kicking people like crazy. I warn them first, they don't listen (of course)... so I kick them.

With all this shit going on there's no time for me to RP =/

The thing is that people are a little more intiminated when there's at least 4-5 guys with 250hp+ on the server.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by ZenoX.

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #1078

normal player - 100
Mod - 150
Admin - 200
SA - 250
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #1079

btw this topic has been going on for ages plz can a super admin tell us what ur gonna do?

are u gonna keep it the same or are u gonna change it
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #1224

I think it's over.
They'll probably stick to the hp it's on now.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Time to create page: 0.18 seconds