hes the defanition of admin abuse
so far iv bin muted, kicked
no dout he will do more to me by end of day

-_-
  • Lolathon
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #491

I would reply to this topic , trying to justify the accusations put to me. But I'm not , I do not wish to speak to people who constantly refer to black slavery when they are insulting people.
- Racist c***.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #494

New Forum Additon :
Please file all complaints here
http://yougotrickrolled.com/
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #495

Biff, I decided I'll TRY (as much as I can) to be friendly to you, I saw your posts on the other topics and I think I'll give you a chance.

PS : XD Rick-Rolled!

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #496

I am replying on behalf of kirkjoak.

Kirkjoak has just told me that biffjab has removed all his props to reveil kirkjoaks drugs. He removed them using the tool gun.

If anyone saw this can you please reply.

Biffjab im trying to be nice to you. I didn't really do anything and your taking it so personally. You slay me, kill me for no reason etc. Can i ask ... Why?

He kills me and slays me and claims his finger slipped.

Goodbye.

P.s The server is great!!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #504

Studix wrote:
I muted you, your meant to take that as a warning. For saying \"Biffjab you are a fucking noob\".
Right after i unmuted you, You said \"Omfg biffjab sort your self out you dick\", Something along them lines. So then i kicked you.

Is that admin abuse? I don't think so. I think that's trying to keep the server friendly, Instead of you insulting people all the time.

And i like how you start complaining about other people. You were almost banned for writing about, 100 letters..Saying \"Biffjab is a nigger\" \"Biffjab = Coon\". So before you start complaining, I think you better sort yourself out first.

He did nothing wrong today. He was being funny and happy this morning, Now he's all annoyed saying; \"Nobody likes me in this server because i do the right things\"
We are always cops, You know that. You stole our car, And ran us over. So we arrested you (Welcome to strict cop RP?)

I don't want to fall out with anyone here, Im just sticking up for one of my friends.

Ok first of all if you are muting and kicking people for insulting the other player Biffjab should have been perma-banned by now

second of all i know lolathon would not be racest and so the defenitions of \"coon\" in wikipeadia is

Coon can refer to:

* an abbreviation for raccoon
* the Maine Coon, a breed of domestic american cat
# Coon cheese, an Australian brand of cheddar cheese
# Coon Carnival, a yearly minstrel festival in Cape Town, South Africa

finally Biffjab and Serious Cop Roleplay comeon

AVAR - Shoot to kill
Biffs Mob (Had cops in) Drugs - Killing
Biffs gay SAS - Shoot to kill (thats not what the SAS do)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #507

Kirkjoak was was not problokeing when biff removed his props in fact there was a way in to his drug labs.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #510

Definition of the word Coon :
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/coon
How many people do you know that would call someone a racoon as an insult. The fact of the matter is , he called me a coon, it's an incredibly racist word.
If this is what Friendly Players has become then I'm not sure I want to be a part of it anymore.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #511

He does this to me too for 'prop blocking'. i just put a keypad on the oter side of the map, its the best security without prop blocking because no one knows what the keypad is for, nevermind what the code is

And about the SAS, they shoot as a last resort... and Biff, you way of SAS standards, you could not handle playing as a team because all you want to do is dominate civilians -.-
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #512

Lmao dont sit there acting like you know me , the only thing you know about me is the fact I am in FP. Its an old record, I hate Biff , He can't rp. You barely even play.
Im seriously considering leaving FP now , I have disrupted the community , and it reflects on the forums and in the general gameplay. Throw the party you all want so badly.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by Biffjab.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds