Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

duping ammo? + anoing driven over
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: duping ammo? + anoing driven over

duping ammo? + anoing driven over 15 years, 9 months ago #404

i was on for a wile helping the cp's on fp rp and zinko was spawning crossbows and dupeing ammo so they had guns only they could get againsed us with pistolsim not sure but is that alloud spawning the best weapons in the game so they can kill us easily

im not saying it was only dizzy nizzy but he was running everyone over alot, notice in attackment top right said who's it belongs to and that was him trying to run me over
Attachments:
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:duping ammo? + anoing driven over 15 years, 9 months ago #406

Is this part of the forum just for filing complaints?
Just out of curiosity...

I can't say I know dizzy nizzy...
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:duping ammo? + anoing driven over 15 years, 9 months ago #407

yeah i admit i did this, but wtf, using it against you? whatever you say...
  • Zackii
  • Expert Boarder

Re:duping ammo? + anoing driven over 15 years, 9 months ago #424

I agree, all these admins breaking the rules and all the cheap killing has to stop. RP is not about killing and having the best weapons and the most money. Its about having fun playing roleplay. The kids ruin it for everyone and it really fucks me off. i refuse to connect to the sever untill this shit is sorted out. The admins are not doing their job. Might as well play on an actual RP sever if you want to play RP because this server is a game of cheats. End of.
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:duping ammo? + anoing driven over 15 years, 9 months ago #425

Lmaology wrote:
I agree, all these admins breaking the rules and all the cheap killing has to stop. RP is not about killing and having the best weapons and the most money. Its about having fun playing roleplay. The kids ruin it for everyone and it really fucks me off. i refuse to connect to the sever untill this shit is sorted out. The admins are not doing their job. Might as well play on an actual RP sever if you want to play RP because this server is a game of cheats. End of.

Lmaology.

BUYING a gun and killing you with it IS NOT ADMIN ABUSE.

I mean come on. I bought a flamethrower and killed you with it and you said it was Admin Abuse. Then you started telling me to grow up.

YOU grow up.

And yeah, when I was in prison, I was !goto-ing everywhere.

BUT I WAS STILL IN PRISON.

I was only !Goto-ing to the OTHER CELLS. In the end I served my punishment and stayed in my jail.

AND YOU SAID IT WAS ADMIN ABUSE.

Seriously. Learn the rules
  • Byakira

Re:duping ammo? + anoing driven over 15 years, 9 months ago #456

Byakira wrote:
Lmaology wrote:

Lmaology.

BUYING a gun and killing you with it IS NOT ADMIN ABUSE.

I mean come on. I bought a flamethrower and killed you with it and you said it was Admin Abuse. Then you started telling me to grow up.

YOU grow up.

And yeah, when I was in prison, I was !goto-ing everywhere.

BUT I WAS STILL IN PRISON.

I was only !Goto-ing to the OTHER CELLS. In the end I served my punishment and stayed in my jail.

AND YOU SAID IT WAS ADMIN ABUSE.

Seriously. Learn the rules

Ok man, I'm going to respond because your the kind of admin that does most of the things right, but are very ignorant.

No it's not illegal for you to buy a gun and kill someone with it. It is Illegal for you to spawn a gun and kill someone with it.

When you are in Prison.. DON\"T NO CLIP AROUND and DON\"T GO TO, TO everyone, Your in prison just stay in prison until your time is up like everyone else has too.

Also you say, Learn the Rules...

There isn't a Rule List out there At The Moment To follow.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:duping ammo? + anoing driven over 15 years, 9 months ago #457

Its not all of the admins, only maybe 1 or 2 that i know about, but i do get them to stop when i know what their doing.
the real abusers are alot of the Mods, ill have to show the abusing ones whos the boss('s)
  • carbin2k4
  • Junior Boarder

Re:duping ammo? + anoing driven over 15 years, 9 months ago #459

I figure Mods and Admins are the Same to me, I'm talking about both.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds