Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ideas For Additions to the Server.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ideas For Additions to the Server.

Ideas For Additions to the Server. 15 years, 3 months ago #4021

With this new update it makes adding new shipments 20 times easier. Before I remember it would take 2-3 months 4 a new weapon. Now adding shipents takes a mere minute. So I decided that I should make a Thread asking what people would like added. If you have any good ideas I'll add them to the list.

1. Door Knock Swep
This would be a great addition becasue instead of trying to get someones attention at there house and open the door for you, you would no longer need to scream over the mic.
www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=58357

2. Player Weld
Think how much you can do with this. If your a cop you could weld a shield to you for a shootout. Hobos can have text screens on them saying \"Spare Change\". Weld a hat to yourself. Unlimited possibilitys.
www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=60030

3. UMD Shooter Swep
Comon at least 1 time in your life you've wanted to throw a cd at someone. NO YOU CAN. This Swep is a psp in which you take out the disk and throw it. This could add as a less expensive gun that non-gundealers could buy. WARNING DISKS WILL KILL YOU. You could lower the damage 2 about like 10 and make it so you have 2 wait 5 seconds to throw another. Genius!
www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=58048

4. Crowbar
Well everyone who plays gmod knows the trusty crowbar. It should be made into Shipmnets / Buyable weapons. People sometimes need affordable melee weapons (which there are none) it should be made buyable to everyone for 50 - 100 Dollars.

Remember if there's anything you would like added please tell us and I will add it to my list.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Ideas For Additions to the Server. 15 years, 3 months ago #4024

i want the player weld hehehe im welding ppl to things
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Ideas For Additions to the Server. 15 years, 3 months ago #4109

mrfist9 wrote:
1. Door Knock Swep
This would be a great addition becasue instead of trying to get someones attention at there house and open the door for you, you would no longer need to scream over the mic.
www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=58357

It's included in my fist swep here

EDIT: Sorry fist, but I guess the link changes (Because it puts _ in players), it was working earlier, but just go check the thread titled \"Punchy\". It's here if you wanna take the _ out: www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...106&catid=17
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by My name sucks.

Re:Ideas For Additions to the Server. 15 years, 3 months ago #4234

Lmao Broken Link :\
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Ideas For Additions to the Server. 15 years, 3 months ago #4246

yea considerin no sa's have commented im presumin they cba
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Ideas For Additions to the Server. 15 years, 3 months ago #4267

mrfist9 wrote:
Lmao Broken Link :\

Fixed =D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds