Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news

THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #3965

To all who made this new version thanks alot guys its really great and makes fp kinda special ^^
Unfortunaly when i was on the server i encountered some bugs.

First bug was that if i sleep i lose all my standard class items (will never return not even when killed) and i need to click the class again to get them all back not a big deal but if your a cop and you need to follow the voting system its a pain in the ass also when i sleep (perhaps even die) i get called ''Citizenwa'' at the job description or something

Second bug is i heard someone complaining bout how he cannot pick up weapon shipments i have no clue about that so you gotta investigate yourself if its true

Those are the bugs i found till now if you guys have any bug reports tell them,this new version is fantastic and will even be more fantastic if its patched up ^^
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #3969

Right, I was the one complaining about not being able to pick up the shipments, Jaydix and jellybean tom were eye witnesses. I don't know if i just glitched or not, but when a bought a gun shipment (FAMAS) i could not pick it up with the grav gun or phyics gun. And when i called Jaydix over the wierd thing he could pick them up, but not me or Jellybean tom. Also please cna we make the walking speed the same a DArkrp its really annoying how u lag when you move.
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #3972

I guess, but what if the problem persists?
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #3974

• Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #3975

wht it is is only admins+ can pick up shipments guns druglabs money printers shipments and any others ive missed out also if you buy a gun by typing not going on the menu and press e on it nothing happens
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #3984

no everyone can pick um up i think atleast i think anyway
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #4003

Thanks Jay, Chute and whoever else was involved in this. It makes me cry a bit less at night
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #4053

I found another bug or two btw minor things

1.Players can spawn all kinds of props,explosives (even tnt verry annoying) they shouldnt have to and it gets abused alot (i just noticed it) better check out what players can and cannot do

2.I dont know if this is a bug or if it was on the previous server but i got ignited,died,and keep getting in a ignition loop i had to ignite myself with a command to stop the fire.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #4070

Zok wrote:
2.I dont know if this is a bug or if it was on the previous server but i got ignited,died,and keep getting in a ignition loop i had to ignite myself with a command to stop the fire.
this happend to me and i had to leave the server ... :\
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:THE NEW VERSION! and some bad news 15 years, 4 months ago #4088

I didnt found this bug but a other guy sorry didnt catch his name.
When you use the gravity gun on something the prop goes loose i think all ranks can do this. put that on the fix list also i guess ^_^
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds