Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: disable some props

disable some props 15 years, 9 months ago #383

all i propose is that the more laggy props the ones idiots use for crashing the server are disabled this would mean it would take longer for it to crash and provide longer for admins to ban them b4 they do crash the server

ive seen the server crash 4 times today and its 4 times too many
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:disable some props 15 years, 9 months ago #396

GMOD is full of minges. its just something you have to put up with. every server gets it. another reason why children should be kept on leads (deadpool).
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:disable some props 15 years, 9 months ago #397

I think Dead Pool has changed his ways , vodka was the one i saw bashing peoples windows in.
And might i point out Falco aka The Dude and Poison where crashing the server yesterday along with Dark Rescured or whatever his name it , i think i managed to put a stop in their mingebag tracks
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:disable some props 15 years, 9 months ago #409

How about limited Props in a certain time? Like, you can only spawn one prop in 2 seconds or something. Or like, 10 in a minute.
  • Byakira

Re:disable some props 15 years, 9 months ago #450

pleese not only spawn 1 every min its realy anoing ive been on other servers when ever i try block windows so i dont get snipered through them by the time ive spawned enough props to block it im dead

thanks for the reply tho
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:disable some props 15 years, 8 months ago #726

Couln't someone make a auto-ban or something?
If you spawn 20 props in less than a few seconds you get auto-kicked or auto-banned.
Like that auto-kick thing if you kill too many people in a row.

Or maybe that wouldn't work... if you want to use adv.duplicator to re-create a base or something...
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:disable some props 15 years, 8 months ago #731

WE HAVE THAT ON OUR BRAND NEW AWESOME COOL SUPER DUPER SERVER!

(all credits go to Chute >_> )
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by BioLogical.

Re:disable some props 15 years, 8 months ago #732

Thankyou, thankyou

Yes Zenox we have that exact system on our new build server, go and test and see if you like it
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:disable some props 15 years, 8 months ago #744

Haha, no thanks Chute. I belive you.

Well if it's working fine, and keeping spammers out.
Why not add it to the roleplay server too?

Sure could help out alot.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:disable some props 15 years, 8 months ago #1061

its good the new spam thing on the build server but it can be very crap, i spawned a thing from dupe and i got kicked for spamming
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds