Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The last time

The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3603

Its gonna be a long post so i hope your rested to read it :>

I'm going to put up these suggestions up one last time seeing previous time in my old threads the owners didnt listen or didnt try or just simply forget and i know some things are hard to add (i understand) but some things can be added easily. now here are my suggestion to improve the server.

So the main conclusion is:
Add some extra items/classes please!
And some minor things i wish to discuss
Here are some ideas:

*Update Medic* make it possible he can also create medkits/vials that are shared and can be taken from a crate.
this way the medic class isnt completely useless and its fun to rp it.

*Pharmacist Class* A Person that can sell all kinds of medicens and drugs (Health Boost,Speed Boost,XTC makes you go better then speed boost but drains 10 hp that kind of stuff) I think you can think of your own drugs but of course make them BALANCED for gameplay. i noticed we had drugs one time but we removed them but some worked so you dont need to add all drugs. also this class should sell its goods in crates (easy to transport just like guns)

*Engineer Class* can create (a turret for example maybe) or construct some bullet proof vests (armor) (and some robots perhaps maybe)
And maybe make security on doors so its harder to lockpick/ram maybe. and make him sell breaches (bombs that can blow open a door in a instance of course expensive)

*Enable Hunger* Why not? its cool for rp. Cops get hungry in the pd and they order some chinese food and it gets deliverd at the pd i mean sounds like you have more to do that way. Or the gangsters use the delivery boy to break in pd. you know where im going at. but make the hungermod slow so you get hungry slowly,for some reason people hate hungermod i mean come on is it so hard to go around the block to get some chinese food? you do it in real life also?
So to keep both sides happy do it this way and then the cook can be rped also :> (a extra class and no scripting required)

*Update Mayor* Make it so the mayor can create a special kind of letter or some kind when i write a letter/permission for someone i allways want to make some special signature but i cant so everyone can easily forge my letters would be cool that the mayor had his own personal _style_ of letter so he can write better permissions.

*Goodie Seller/Electronic seller* Um i dont know how to call this class really. but a guy that sells minor entertainment stuff like Radio's,TV's,Lockable Safe,PC's for standard players (all works off course)
And dont forget to make it shared (needs to be steal able)

*Car dealer* I was thinking of a person that can sell cars but the map is to small for it (seeing we allways play on downtown)

*Security* A very minor class not hard to script a person that starts as that fisherman from HL2 *NOT LOST COAST* (he has security on the back so you got the model allready i guess) and he has a stunstick (the benifit of this class)
A minor class but its fun you can use him to protect your stores,establishments,houses,terrains and people dont become COPS to work as security anymore maybe i seen it happen to many times.

If you add all these things people will have more fun will have more rp and will have more to sell,buy and steal.
I guess its a Win-Win Situation.

The bad news is someone has to _script_ this into the server so if anyone will do this thank you very much.

If you think this is a bad idea please tell me why with a good argument and wich part you dont like.

If you think this is a good idea,thank you very much and leave a suggestion yourself what you like to be added

And that brings me to the last part today
Keypads,fading doors and the other prop blocks.
Im very happy to know its illegal finally.
But some people dont like it and want it legal again.
I strongly disagree with these people.
Keypads,fading doors etc. are just used as a matter to block off things from standard players so they cant get to your guns or druglabs or whatever.
People say to me but....we got keypads,buttons etc.
Okay,buttons etc. cannot be used by other players i think because of prop protection because they couldnt use mine yesterday (for lasers) lasers are okay because you can easily block them. so you use keypads right? keypads are also damn unfair.how the hell can you guess a 999999999 combination,guess what,you cant! so its just a prop block just like everything else,so to everyone who wants to legalize it again dont try to because its unfair its just pure logical and if you get frustrated from break ins etc. hire a security officer to guard your store (plenty of people want to do it) or protect it yourself (or tell the cops to keep in that area) thats the fun of RP. attleast theres some action. And if your one of those people that say no i dont agree with you Zok i think keypads are good.
Then please enlighten me to why keypads are fair.

And lastly of all things DRUGLABS the druglabs are okay now seeing the expensive guns are i guess but we should make the druglabs less to like um lets say 5?3? make them more pricey but also let them give you more monney. I think this will decrease the lag alot and everyones happy.

Hopefully the scripters of this server will attleast look at it and attleast TRY to add it. it would make this server greater then ever.

Thanks for reading
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3604

u cant make drugies cost more than 500 cuz new players would find it way too hard then
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3605

Your acctauly right.
Maybe if we put the prices down of the items in the worlds we can lower the amount of monney you make from druglabs also so we can lower the price of it and also the amount.
btw Siblin what did you think of the rest?
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Zok.

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3607

keypads are LEGAL, we have plans for that.

Everything else is fine we have been working/school/college/uni.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3608

the rest yes a read all of that lol naa its good
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3609

Some good ideas here some of which will be very possible, we'll be sure to include them in our new years day update of things.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3614

Thx for the update i appreciate it.
I know some things are hard to add and maybe you cant add none of them but attleast try thats all i care about.
Thanks alot.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3617

Jaydix i havent thought of that. It would be great if all those ideas would be added. And i thought i was the only one that thought like this about monney i have noticed if people dont have lots of monney they rp more for example i was trying to get monney but i was just a cop so i started out writing tickets and people dont buy guns so fast in fear of losing to much monney. And about the security guard, well it was supposed to be a minor class but i just wanted people to rp cops and not rp cops as security guards its just annoying so i thought id make a sub-class for those people and maybe we can give this security guard something special but not to special.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Zok.

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3620

i heard someone say the other day we have an old version of rp why not update it? and bring money printers back!
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:The last time 15 years, 4 months ago #3626

someone with 1 braincell would ( anyone seen my name sucks?? )
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds