Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jaydix

Jaydix 15 years, 8 months ago #357

Today we play in Hometown
and he did something Some bomb thet kill ll the server some how his wrte thet i kill all the server and i got outo kick
so i kick him on this (i got my mod again yes yes)
and iwrite him Dont scraw me

after we put Downtown ( i kick him in downtown) and he ban me no reson for 1h =[
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 8 months ago #358

your such an idiot...

Jaydix never did a bomb. That was boobiez, and you know it was because you where standing their when he was wiring it and typing in the code

Oh and the banning for 1 hour thing, i told him todo that for kicking people for no reason, lazer spamming and other reason i cant be bothered to say.

Next time im on your getting demoted... again... so stop your complaning and making up bullshit
  • carbin2k4
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 8 months ago #359

im idiot?
u r idiot
i talk about waht hapen after server crash
in Hometown
DUH!

And it was Dm time
i not the olny 1 spam laser
and i didnt did bobm i nvever Prop abuse

i dont want to be deamote (again)

(and u not idiot ^^)
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by vodka.

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 8 months ago #361

... Ban Vodka?...
All in favour say STFU YOU WHINING SHITZZZZ! zorz
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 8 months ago #364

^^ jay
i told u thet i dont want to do it
but u not answer me
=[
and i hate when ppl not answer me (only u doing thet Oo)
And biff u know thet Dead is trabel macer he cress me and u tell hmi to kick him on thet
so i did it
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 8 months ago #367

Banning Vodka will not help the situation at all. You need to tackle the problem at the root. Although Vodka's retaliation is not the best way to react. He is not the source of the incident, he just gets frustrated and reacts because people give him a hard time. I am not picking sides, i am just sitting back and giving my honest opinion.

|FP| Lmaology
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 7 months ago #1213

Yeah we should deal with our situations more like what Lmaology said. Banning or Kicking people will not help. They will just complain
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 7 months ago #1216

Isn't it funny though?
This allways happens when vodka gets promoted...
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 7 months ago #1227

Yeah, so true!! Vodka stop making buttons that lower your cash. Or make you drop cash, sorry.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by .

Re:Jaydix 15 years, 7 months ago #1374

OK OMG LEARN SOME ENGLISH and u always complain just stfu and l2p srry about this i just had too...
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds