Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

everyone just wants to kill
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: everyone just wants to kill

everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3506

i havnt seen a new member in fp in mileniums who has actualy been a proper good rp'er and not just a snipa or sumin and addictional to that any fp members who WHERE here b4 have all left because they hate all the new dmers so fp is driving ppl away and gaining dmers as a resalt many GOOD members have left.
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3510

some admins and some things are ok but its just theese certen people who seem to b joining fp in horde's who seem to be the abusers and the ones kickin everyone

+ if they dont even know the NON-abusive commands what hope do we have??
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3516

i think we need to kinda kick out anyone like that or demote atleast if they are just abusers and dont know anythin non-abusive also a few weeks ago i saw the precise errors that are duped shipments and the only guys who can do that are mods and admins i think the sa's no offence or anyting to them but are WAY too genorous with mod and admins
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3517

I agree with jaydix and siblin.

i go on the fprp and every1 is making a car or spawing npc's or random dming and all the cops are abusing and no1 cares about the new life rule.

and i think we should get rid of \"my name sucks\" because i build a gunshop and he takes pics of it and says its propblock and then says he gonna get me demoted, and i was thinking WTF! and take a look in forums. Ev ery1 reports about him

and i was also playing on fprp and some ppl join and they r admins and i have never seen them in my life and they start kicking , banning, slaying, ect and it just annoys me so much i wanna GO MENTAL! aka demote them but i thought i might aswell forget it as no1 listens to me
  • Aw0uk
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Aw0uk.

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3518

I think before anyone becomes admin or mod they must know the simple commands like teleport Kick quickmenu and know something cool to do with wire(cause i like wire) and if they no none of that they should not become mod. so like a test before you become one and if you get below the mark neeeded they should not become mod and wait a month before takeing the test agian. just to make the server a nicer place.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3519

*cough**cough* most thair admin abuse is wire *cough*
the testing idea well we did that for admin admin testing week remember and i dont think that was our best idea the best idea is to judge them over a lare area of time ever since they join fp then get a kinda part of this website that ppl can put things down like abusing prop killing surfing disrespect to admuins etc
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3521

really wow scrash that i think i think there should be less Badmins and more admins who can do something for the server like enertain and know the commands and not nuke the server with out at least 3/4 of the server want to also nuke the server (im jokeing i will never nuke the server ive changed).

Seld build FTW Blue_dragon
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3524

cmon nuking the s once ina wile isnt bad + most of them where only set up by me + im a new guy now i'll only nuke it 1 time a day instead of 10 no no joke i wont nuke anymore i only did that to shut ppl up ( aka. my name sucks )
beleave me it took those 10 nukes to shut him up
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Siblin.

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3528

I have a way to stop this. STOP GIVING PEOPLE MOD OR ADMIN WHEN THEY BEG YOU! That 60 hour thing. B***S***!!!!!! Mods and especially admins should be approved by all super admins and leaders and must have positive recommendations. That's how I got to where I am. It wasn't given to me because I begged. I gained respect and learned the rules and followed them. Most of the mods and some admins were just promoted. Like Jay said most have no clue what they are doing. We should make it that to get promoted you must
1. Know the rules.
2. Have at least (my opinion) 100 hours game time on the server.
3. Approved by ALL Leaders / Super Admins.
4. Have at least 5 good recommendations from active |FP| members.
5. Not a Beggar.
6. No reports.

So DO NOT just promote your friends.
If you want someone to get promoted. Help them by teaching them all they need to know and recommend them. It is very un-friendly and un-fair to just promote them. This goes for everyone who has the power to promote. That includes some super admins and leaders as well as some admins. We should use citrus to its full capacity with infractions and what not. No body use's infractions. If a mod or admin or anyone does something wrong give them an infraction. If they get 10 infractions thats a demote.
Remember this is all my opinion. So don't start a huge argument. Im just expressing my thoughts. Oh 1 last thing we should add a new rule so if someone begs for a promotion or a toolgun. It should be an insta-kick.
Something to add no offense my name sucks but siblin and aw0uk are right. We should have it if a majority of standard players and mods and admins all believe someone needs to be demoted. Well I think that 1 is self explanitory. Some of these mods are being demoted by super admins for abusing and millions of reports. Then another admin/ super admin comes by and makes the person who demoted them get in trouble and has that admin who they are complaing 2 re-promote them. IF SOMEONE IS DEMOTED LEAVE IT THAT WAY DON'T BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY TELL \"I was randomly demoted\" DO NOT FALL FOR THAT If they want it back they can ask the person who demoted them 2 explain 2 them why they were demoted 2 them and a leader. Even though a demotion needs to go through the leaders. Which makes no sense. To get promoted you beg 1 person and you get it. To get demoted someone has to take countless effort of explaining to leaders to get you demoted. Which makes it nearly impossible to clear out the minges. If you have a claim to demote someone. Don't just go \"may I demote him\". If you really are trying to demtoe an abuser. Copy the log of what they did whether it be slaying, kicking, etc. Take screenshots of there abusing. And post it on the fourms and contact a leader to read it. Most people who have recently gottin mod / admin in this last month or 2 don't even no who Chute is. I thin kif your going to get promoted you should at least no who your superiors are.
Oh and Jay if someone abused enough to make everyone you should of just demoted them right there.
Remember this is all my opinion.

Mr Fist
Friendly Players Administrator.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by mrfist9.

Re:everyone just wants to kill 15 years, 4 months ago #3529

yea but ma point is there are so many bad admins already there now so we need to well . . do somethin of somekind to stop them
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds