Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Probly leaving |FP|

Probly leaving |FP| 15 years, 5 months ago #3376

ok people

it seems i am hated so to do everyone a favor i think il leave |FP|

unless a significant amount of people don't want me to then i will ok so if your posting include a yes or no at the top to say yes do leave or no dont ill give the clan a week or two to decide and i will still be pretty inactive coz of the new xbox experience and the new games
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Probly leaving |FP| 15 years, 5 months ago #3379

Hmmmmm. Its a matter i have been thinking about for ages. I dont know why i am still here.. Something is making me stay. But if FP is getting a big \"makeover\" i think you should stay for a bit longer.

Btw half the things on the forums never get done. Nobody listens to them. WE need to sort that out,.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Probly leaving |FP| 15 years, 5 months ago #3380

lol ur crazy slash stay here there is no reason to leave FP.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Probly leaving |FP| 15 years, 5 months ago #3381

i agree with limpy you havent been on any of the servers latley this is not our fault if you have not been on mate.

If i you do leave its a loss to Fp, not sure who you are referrring to when you say \"it seems i am hated\".
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Last Edit: 15 years, 5 months ago by Jam.

Re:Probly leaving |FP| 15 years, 5 months ago #3382

Yeah slash ur a good rper and u don't do shit wrong.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Probly leaving |FP| 15 years, 5 months ago #3385

I dont want you to go either slash
I dont see why someone would want to hate you your a great member of the clan :
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Probly leaving |FP| 15 years, 5 months ago #3386

i know what slash means wen we were playing on the server b4 it was myname sucks (u know wat he's like) who probaly caused everyone on that server to say they hated him after slash made a vote to c who did he was kinda tellin them all forcin them all in a way to vote as if they hated him
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds