Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CHAOS

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2885

gannsi wrote:
i just think abusers should not be admin

And why you want to get admin then?
No sry i collect the evidence to have enough to send it to the leaders at the right time. You can ask Npc he was on the server i asked him if he think that you abused (Slaying me over 10 times for no reason ; kick me 3 times for no reason)
and he said that he don´t see such a noob admin before. But you are to cowardly to abuse so much when your examiner was on. You´re just a noob.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2886

slaying u ten times kicking u 3 times HAHAHA i only do that if ur propdm ing or something. And why i dont abuse when my examiner was on MAYBE CUZ I DONT ABUSE
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2888

Everybody shud be demoted 1 rank
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2889

ur saying i should be demoted and u and gunkz?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2892

i think everyone should be sorted in on group without looking on the actually group things.

And gannsi i never propdmed. i just fired with an ignitionrifle. That is no abuse.
ask npc.
And you´re one of the greatest abusers in our clan.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by kycro.

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2895

IS NPC ADMIN DOES HE KNOW
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2899

IM MAKING A STATEMENT HERE I AM NOW THINKING OF LEAVING FP!!!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Gannsi.

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2900

Gannsi I see that the only thing that you hold in this clan are your rights. You just joined to get admin rights. And Npc is a a god like member in the contrast to you. And who are you that you can decide that just players in a higher group than you can cause your demote. You are nothing......
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2901

im more than u
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2903

gannsi wrote:
im more than u

And cause you think that you are in the wrong community / clan.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds