Haytham - Super Admin Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Haytham - Super Admin Application

Haytham - Super Admin Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236085

Steam Name: |FP| Hellsdevil

Current Position: Admin

Current Gametracker Profile: As of right now

My activity this week with the nickname |FP| Hellsdevil, might have more with other names.

How long have you had this position: At the time of the meeting I've had it for almost two weeks, excluding my previous "term".

Why you deserve a promotion: Well I've been in FP for well over five years now, and I've been staff for over a year in total. I play on the server everday for around two to three hours, server might have low activity as of right now but it'll get higher as the server gets updated and at summer I believe we'll get a lot of activity because of the summer revival and possibly the reboot. I'm always on the server when I have time, everytime I'm on I do my best to keep rulebreaks to a minimum.

With the powers of a super admin I would be able to deal with sits and whatnot more efficiently, pretty much everything would be easier with the powers of a super admin. For example with if someone were to be randomly demoted I could easily deal with the situation by setting the demoted person back to their job and then dealing with the offender. With noclip I would be able get on a roof faster instead of taking time to teleport myself and the rest of the sit, things would be faster and easier. With the ability to set rank I would be able to train new staff members, moderators and admins.
Much like noclip, the ability to pick players up would help tremendously, I could stop rulebreaks easier than before and it would speed things up along with the noclip. With global prop access I could also easily deal with propblocks, propabuse and whatnot when a rulebreaker is refusing to remove it/is afk or whatever is the case, in other words it would help me administrate.

I do every F1 I see, I consider myself helpful and I believe I have the right attitude and "mindset" for this promotion. I have previous experience since my last time as admin and I was recently made super admin temporarily which gave me a good understanding of the super admin rank.

Like mentioned before, I'm very active and the powers of a super admin would only make things easier for me and help me administrate the server with ease. You might think there's too many super admins and head admins, sure the majority of the staff team is in the lead team but accepting another super admin wouldn't change much, especially if Felix gets promoted and the reboot goes through.

I'm not sure if this is noticeable but I've also done everything within my power to help FP get activity and stay "alive" since I came back, I invite my friends and other staff members when I'm on and I've done whatever I can to help newer players and during school I leave my alts on to boost the player count. Not saying I should get promoted solely because of that, just trying to show my care, devotion and dedication to FP.

~Haytham
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 6 years, 12 months ago by Hellsdevil.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Haytham - Super Admin Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236091

Thanks for applying for staff at Friendly Players DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the FP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

Friendly Players DarkRP Staff Meeting – TBC Please watch the forums for more details

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the FP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.friendlyplayers.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting FP!
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds