Steam Name: The Gamer Guy

RP Name: GamerGuy Harper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86045589

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132356906/

Current Gametracker Profile:
www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Gamer%2...lyplayers.com:27015/

I am From: England

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server: Around 500 mins, always increasing.

Time spent in FP: I've been on and off for around 2 years.

Do you use a Microphone?: Sometimes, usually on teamspeak.

Why You?:

I may not have very good activity, but I believe that I know the rules and the server well enough to handle a rank. I am very trustworthy, and am trusted with a rank on ZARP's SSRP. I wish to help out the server especially in times when it needs help like just earlier today when everyone was rule breaking. I strongly believe that Friendly Players can make a comeback and be just as great as it was years ago, but one of the growing issues is the playerbase, there's either no players or there's a lot of players online but a lot of rulebreakers too. The current staff team is very small and there may only be 1 or 2 staff members online at a time, sometimes none, and with my increasing activity and knowledge of the server I believe I would be a perfect fit for a staff member on FP SRP.
FP DarkRP - Member
ZARP SSRP - Admin
ZARP SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
ZARP TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff
ZARP Minecraft - Ex-Admin
Last Edit: 7 years ago by The Gamer Guy.
The topic has been locked.

Re: The Gamer Guy - Member Application - DarkRP 7 years ago #236029

Good Activity and zarp staff so trusted :plussp:
  • Nate
  • Senior Boarder

Re: The Gamer Guy - Member Application - DarkRP 7 years ago #236041

Thanks for applying for staff at Friendly Players DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the FP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

Friendly Players DarkRP Staff Meeting – TBC Please watch the forums for more details

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the FP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.friendlyplayers.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting FP!
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds