Username Password: Remember me

The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay

The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 3 months ago #232440

Steam Name: |FP| The Lawless

RP Name: The Lawless

I used to be called The Chosen Gamer so let me get that out of the way for people who know me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44760673

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Kynize/

Current Gametracker Profile:
(www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Chosen_...lyplayers.com:27015/)

I am From: Texas

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server: 331 Hours (updated as of 1/27/16)

Time spent in FP: About the same as my server time.

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?:I want to be a member so that when the RP server comes back I can help people on the server and do all the staff...things. I really dont have anything else to say. I dont have much experience in actual staff situation;I only have experience in defusing a bad situation and fixing the problem. For example, Two friends of mine werent friends anymore for some stupid reason. These are fucking teenage girls and it was a bitch to fix this. It literally took me all afternoon to do this. If for anyone who wants to here the full story ill tell it later. Anyways i wanna be member so I can help on the server,im not going to say im going to be active like a hawk. Im not going to say something about justice. I just wanna help on the server. Hopefully there will be people on the server to help if I become member.
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 3 months ago #232442

thatsmrcole wrote:
why be member when no one plays currently ?

The Lawless wrote:

I want to be a member so that when the RP server comes back

The first thing he said in his 'Why You'.
  • Sally Skobo
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • The Shy One
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The Birth of Colour!

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 3 months ago #232443

i remember you bud i dont think the admins are even going to see this
  • FP Money
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 3 months ago #232445

Granny told me that they still have meetings, also dude add me i missed hangin with ya man
steamcommunity.com/id/Kynize/
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 2 months ago #232447

Very Negative

I can't say I've ever seen you before on the server. I'm usually by myself, and having to play two roles at once. It's difficult to make up interesting conversation between two people, who are both myself, especially when they come from different economic backgrounds.

Okay then,I appreciate your guys opinions and i will try to act more "mature".
Hope we can get that out of the way.
[sic]
-The Lawless
Im just getting ready for it when the reboot comes into play. im also going to probably reread the rules because of the update,but im glad you gave your opinion.

Why not wait until after the reboot when it will, as you imply, become active? There really is no reason you would need to make one before hand, or at least non-selfish reasons. It's not as if the forum would be flooded with applications and they would miss yours. Posting an application beforehand only comes off as a selfish ploy in an attempt to gain some sort of artifical status, and the powers that come with being a member.

The reason for why I really don't think you'd "make" the cut:
1) Your lack of maturity
I do not know who you are personally, but you, at the very least, demonstrate a lack of maturity. Here are some of my favorite quotes of yours, and I'll give a quick comment on each I happen to post.
"T_T You guys... are pathetic. You make me sick... FUCK THE UPDATE FP isnt about fucking content its about hanging with your friends doing crazy shit."
I'm not sure if you are unaware, and it might come as a shock, but not everybody finds "doing crazy shit" in a darkRP very fun, or at least fun enough to be doing it constantly. Also, what crazy shit? I've played for a couple years, then went to the Trouble in Terrorist Town server, which I really enjoyed, and came back to darkRP to find the same stuff going on. Do you mean plant camping? Is that "crazy" to you? The best part about the darkRP server in particular seemed to be the connections, or friendships, people already had with one another. The gameplay was not only boring, but frustrating, and could only barely hold one's attention.
"i do not want a mentally ill person to comment on my application."
That type of comment is really uncalled for. How does an obvious, or even not obvious joke, about a guy talking to himself turn into a question of my mental state. Then, after you decide I'm mentally ill, you want me to refrain from commenting on your application, and for what reason? That response was really insulting for an, in context, pretty jokey response.
"Haytham your starting to piss me off with this shit,im guessing youve got nothing positive to bring to the table."
In context, this was in response to "Haytham" agreeing with the statement "FP is dead,get over it".
Dead: characterized by a lack of activity or excitement.
Whether or not you want to acknowledge it, FP is relatively dead. I've been here for quite a couple years, just as you have, and you have to face the fact that there is VERY LITTLE activity. People have a fixation on things and... they eventually move on. Some people might be avoiding FP because of the seemingly nonexistent "reboot", but that's probably not the only reason. I'm sure a lot of people, such as myself, are just bored with the game in general. I used to play Trouble in Terrorist town for hours and hours, and even ended up as a staff member. Obviously it was fun at first, or I wouldn't have played so much. Yet, as with most things, it eventually gets boring. Before Trouble in Terrorist Town I played another game a lot, and ended up as a staff member in it again. You can't play a game over and over again feeling the same excitement that you did in the beginning, and you don't seem to realize that. Most people don't want to just play for hours, hoping the server revives itself. This comment, along with the previous comment of yours I stated, shows an extreme amount of immaturity. Just because you happen to really love the game doesn't mean you should talk shit about people who don't happen to have a fixation on it, such as yourself.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by LeeroyJenkins. Reason: Tablet spelling is hard

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 2 months ago #232448

Hmm well im glad that you decided to shit on me even though you dont know me. Not only that i dont know who your are, I could care less when you act condescending towards people. If you've been on for a while you will know I went by the chosen gamer. Also what the hell is this two role thing your talking about? is t like a dual personality thing or what because i dont really care and i do not want a mentally ill person to comment on my application.
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 2 months ago #232451

+Support

Just wanting to see if there will actually be a meeting.
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 2 months ago #232453

meggerman99 wrote:
+Support

Just wanting to see if there will actually be a meeting.

Also my opinion of the app. Just no point cause there are no plays in which to administrate. Otherwise I probably support it since you care about the server.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 2 months ago #232455

Im just getting ready for it when the reboot comes into play. im also going to probably reread the rules because of the update,but im glad you gave your opinion.
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The Lawless Member Application - Roleplay 8 years, 2 months ago #232456

The Lawless wrote:

The Lawless wrote:
when the reboot comes into play

The Lawless wrote:
the reboot

• Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr. turtle, Kargiish, PHSneaky
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds