Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Yet another post regarding the FP RP update.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update.

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232030

I really like FP RP and ZARP RP

Yeah, that ZARP staff!

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232031

BiWx Voorhees wrote:

• Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232033

Josh did you resign or get demoted?
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232034

Ella wrote:

I resigned.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232035

Jochs wrote:
Ella wrote:

I resigned.

Lies, he threatened to DDOS Chute and the servers, along with telling a very high ranking member of zarp and FP to go DUCK themselves, if you get what I mean. Then he forced me along with several others to troll on zarp #1 dark rp or be sent of line for a week. He got off easy cause he pleaded guilty, just like Jared Fogle.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil, EMP, _Max

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232037

BiWx Voorhees wrote:

welcome to FP buddy

x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232069

Making constant posts about the reboot doesn't not make it come to us faster.

I can't deny though that we are blind on the progress, we don't have any updates on how the progress is going so far, and we have no idea how long we have to wait.
It's not a lie when people say that the community is moving away from FP RP, because we basically are standing still right now. With no recent updates, and the server being completely empty for the past months, people don't want to wait for this.
Before anyone says that we can just get online and play, everyone who is still playing has either A); unlock everything and have nothing to aspire to. B ); Is a new player that joins the server and gets airstriked 69 times in row to receive a warm welcoming.
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by Kargiish.

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232076

Okay, I'ma be real here. Yes people have been waiting a long time for this, and yes people are upset that it isn't here yet. Just give them devs time yo, they're working on it when they can. You can't just ignore the facts of they have things they need to do. "But yeah well zarp gets all these updates and FP doesn't see any sign of an update." Well you need to look at the facts here, Zarp is currently the number 2 server on gametracker, they need a lot of attention they cant just negelect them, (no offense) they're not going to make that mistake again. Just them work and it'll be all gucci.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232085

TheVikingGhost wrote:
Out with the old in with the new.. Friendly Players was a great community back in the day but that time has come and gone. Will the reboot even work at this point? Maybe. Zarp is massive and only getting bigger and better every day that passes. In my mind the split between the two communities isn't profitable for Chute, EMP, and the rest of the devs or worth their time and effort anymore; with only one server in the community getting any sort of attention. Something we were always told was that a merge would never happen, but in my opinion that's one of the best options available right now.

Take the second Zarp DarkRP server - or even a create a third if the capability to do so is there, and put the new reboot gamemode on that server. Transitioning all of our man-power (remaining staff and players) to Zarp - with some sort of appropriate rank for staff still around and special recognition for players transitioning - and focusing on improving and maintaining that community makes a lot more sense to me than remaining divided like we are now.

I loved Friendly Players, and the people who have been here longer than me most definitely feel even stronger than I do about it. It's been around too long to just close and completely forget about, but something should be done.

Feel free to disagree and come up with other ideas, this is just my opinion on what could be done.

i always said the merge would be a good idea its like there is some war between ZARP and FP players i started with FP i always check back with FP but i play on ZARP and i am an admin on there DR server so people need to stop acting like there is a battle to be won!!!

ZARP is full of the same people FP is GAMERS!!!!! they all want to enjoy it and they all do, the creation of a 3rd server on zarp would have to mean the second RP server runs above 60/90 players 90% of the time then i reckon they would open another server but that's just my guess not fact.

i made a post about FPRP going back to the ZARP theme and sticking with it but people didn't want that because it "destroyed" everything FP was about but look at it now those same people that didn't want to go back to the ZARP theme are nowhere to be seen on the RP server at all, at least the ZARP theme update was getting new players in and there was active staff on there yeah sure it had like 20 maybe 25 players on at one time but it was slowly growing but we cut that off as well.

in the end all i guess i am trying to say is this is half out faults it was more of a self destruct then anything people on FP got disrespectful to each other and it started to go downhill then the server kept changing and people couldn't make there minds up, i am not saying merge the community's but i would want to see more people on the RP server before you expect anything to be done.
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Yet another post regarding the FP RP update. 8 years, 5 months ago #232090

i understand the gamemode but no-one would want player loss from server 1 or 2 and i think EMP even said a 3rd server would be pointless as it is not constantly above 60 players.

a new gamemode would be refreshing but you have to take into account how many ZARP players would leave server 1 or 2 for this gamemode meaning there could be a drop in player count as well i think it will take alot of thinking about and planning but i don't disagree with you.

x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds