Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Question] So, RP Update?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [Question] So, RP Update?

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 7 months ago #231549

we're boasting a solid 5 active players [emp, emp's sister, emp's mother, emp's father, and emp's dog] - and aim to make the community better than ever!11!!!!!!1!!
  • wonderland
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
"I'm going to blackmail you with this" - TheVikingGhost
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231575

I'm writing this topic with no intent to cause problems of any kind, mainly to talk about the old days and contribute to the conversation at hand; however, I am currently community banned so chances are the powers that be will revoke this comment before anyone gets the chance to read it, but due to the nature of the post I hope they will deem it causes no harm and allow it to stay(they've done it before for other CMbanned players). So please allow everyone to read this..

I want to start by saying I totally get EMP and Chute have lives and personal things before things get done on the community. I used to bitch and yell about them needing to get things done which eventually lead to my community ban because I went off on Chute hardcore about it. I never really understood that or took it into consideration until I started college and suddenly had a million more responsibilities and a lot less time to game than I did in highschool. I'm ranked 4th in a class of over 1,000 kids so I've sacrificed the things I really enjoy in order to do something with my life. I get it, you guys have things that come before the community.

Now about the old days, when I first came to the server I could almost never get a spot, I sat their clicking the join butting for 10 minutes straight in order to actually join and play. The server was so full of hustle and bustle and people were everywhere. Spawn was full of players doing TK's and just engaging in conversation, you go to the warehouse you see the usually bases, you go to the slums you see the usual crack house basers. There were the long time members, the regulars, the regular minges(myself), and the newbies.

As far as gangs went you the fosters, beardly family, downtown legends, and hell at one point there was the getz family. Besides those there was one gang that literately destroyed every base and everyone in their path, the one you didn’t want to piss off, you know the ones who constantly corrupt raided as swat? If you couldn’t guess the harpers you weren’t there before things slowly went down hill.

After a while things were good for a year, but eventually players started leaving, others weren’t on as frequently, new players were rare. It was at a point everyone had everything so there wasn’t much else to do besides minge around and make everyone basing experience absolutely terrible which I honestly think made players interests decline even further, and it’s sad to say that I engaged in that activity.

After numbers got really low, EMP and Chute came in with the clutch and provided us with a new map and a bunch of new content(most notably the level 9 plants). When that update was released it felt like I was back in the FP that I originally came to. There was players everywhere, new and old. The most interesting thing about all of it was that a lot of those who stopped played and fell of the grid came back and it felt like old times, and along with that I got to meet some of the players I’ve heard a ton of stories about from people who had been in FP for a while but I never got to meet which most notably in that case would be Kittai.

We we’re all extremely happy with the update, new cars, hats, unlocks, gang perks, unlocks, and the part we were most amazing and thrilled with was the long hours of testing we had to do in order to discover the secret of the level 9 plants and if memory serves me correctly Jose, Seth, Kittai, and another person or two were the ones to discover it. And that update was enough for us, until it wasn’t.

After EMP and Chute noticed the decline once again they did the ZARP Clone update, which honestly we weren’t happy with because of the large amount of tension between FP and ZARP.. But we played it because it brought people to the server once again, we complained and bitched about it a bit but we played it because it was something not nothing. We played to see the faces of those who have stuck by the community in these hard times, to play with friends we’ve made over the course of our journey in FP. We didn’t like it but we held on, players could leave at anytime and join some other community and some sadly did but some of us didn’t. Why? Because FP is our home, we’ve had so many wonderful experience and a lot of us have made so many memories together and we would be DAMNED if we were gonna just let it disappear.

It warms my heart a bit to see that people are still posting on the forums, I don’t check as often as I used to but it makes me happy that some people still want FP to stay alive. To be honest I’m not as mad as I was before that I was community banned because I look at some of the posts and say “wow people still give them a lot of shit about the reboot” and then think “I can’t believe I went off on chute and gave him shit like I did, he and EMP get so much from other people and I just added to the load” but then I think “I fought for what I wanted see, I may not have done it in the most correct way but I’m happy I at least made my voice heard.

At this point in time, I can’t say I’d be upset if I don’t get unbanned by the time the reboot update comes out. I was just another one of those players who was a dick and didn’t really belong in such a great and prosperous community, but the community was kind enough to give me a home and a place I felt like I belonged. It’s not that I don’t want to be unbanned, I definitely do because I’d love to see the update and experience it, but what I’d truly love to see is FP be the FP I first came to.. with all that hustle and bustle and craziness I came into, I want to see the sever be an actually server that brings in more and more new players every day that sustains population and doesn’t die off after everyone decides they’re bored.

I love all you guys, and I hope things work out once this update comes.

Your’s Truly,
-Getzco
The following user(s) said Thank You: PHSneaky

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231576

Actually_Getzco wrote:
I'm writing this topic with no intent to cause problems of any kind, mainly to talk about the old days and contribute to the conversation at hand; however, I am currently community banned so chances are the powers that be will revoke this comment before anyone gets the chance to read it, but due to the nature of the post I hope they will deem it causes no harm and allow it to stay(they've done it before for other CMbanned players). So please allow everyone to read this..

I want to start by saying I totally get EMP and Chute have lives and personal things before things get done on the community. I used to bitch and yell about them needing to get things done which eventually lead to my community ban because I went off on Chute hardcore about it. I never really understood that or took it into consideration until I started college and suddenly had a million more responsibilities and a lot less time to game than I did in highschool. I'm ranked 4th in a class of over 1,000 kids so I've sacrificed the things I really enjoy in order to do something with my life. I get it, you guys have things that come before the community.

Now about the old days, when I first came to the server I could almost never get a spot, I sat their clicking the join butting for 10 minutes straight in order to actually join and play. The server was so full of hustle and bustle and people were everywhere. Spawn was full of players doing TK's and just engaging in conversation, you go to the warehouse you see the usually bases, you go to the slums you see the usual crack house basers. There were the long time members, the regulars, the regular minges(myself), and the newbies.

As far as gangs went you the fosters, beardly family, downtown legends, and hell at one point there was the getz family. Besides those there was one gang that literately destroyed every base and everyone in their path, the one you didn’t want to piss off, you know the ones who constantly corrupt raided as swat? If you couldn’t guess the harpers you weren’t there before things slowly went down hill.

After a while things were good for a year, but eventually players started leaving, others weren’t on as frequently, new players were rare. It was at a point everyone had everything so there wasn’t much else to do besides minge around and make everyone basing experience absolutely terrible which I honestly think made players interests decline even further, and it’s sad to say that I engaged in that activity.

After numbers got really low, EMP and Chute came in with the clutch and provided us with a new map and a bunch of new content(most notably the level 9 plants). When that update was released it felt like I was back in the FP that I originally came to. There was players everywhere, new and old. The most interesting thing about all of it was that a lot of those who stopped played and fell of the grid came back and it felt like old times, and along with that I got to meet some of the players I’ve heard a ton of stories about from people who had been in FP for a while but I never got to meet which most notably in that case would be Kittai.

We we’re all extremely happy with the update, new cars, hats, unlocks, gang perks, unlocks, and the part we were most amazing and thrilled with was the long hours of testing we had to do in order to discover the secret of the level 9 plants and if memory serves me correctly Jose, Seth, Kittai, and another person or two were the ones to discover it. And that update was enough for us, until it wasn’t.

After EMP and Chute noticed the decline once again they did the ZARP Clone update, which honestly we weren’t happy with because of the large amount of tension between FP and ZARP.. But we played it because it brought people to the server once again, we complained and bitched about it a bit but we played it because it was something not nothing. We played to see the faces of those who have stuck by the community in these hard times, to play with friends we’ve made over the course of our journey in FP. We didn’t like it but we held on, players could leave at anytime and join some other community and some sadly did but some of us didn’t. Why? Because FP is our home, we’ve had so many wonderful experience and a lot of us have made so many memories together and we would be DAMNED if we were gonna just let it disappear.

It warms my heart a bit to see that people are still posting on the forums, I don’t check as often as I used to but it makes me happy that some people still want FP to stay alive. To be honest I’m not as mad as I was before that I was community banned because I look at some of the posts and say “wow people still give them a lot of shit about the reboot” and then think “I can’t believe I went off on chute and gave him shit like I did, he and EMP get so much from other people and I just added to the load” but then I think “I fought for what I wanted see, I may not have done it in the most correct way but I’m happy I at least made my voice heard.

At this point in time, I can’t say I’d be upset if I don’t get unbanned by the time the reboot update comes out. I was just another one of those players who was a dick and didn’t really belong in such a great and prosperous community, but the community was kind enough to give me a home and a place I felt like I belonged. It’s not that I don’t want to be unbanned, I definitely do because I’d love to see the update and experience it, but what I’d truly love to see is FP be the FP I first came to.. with all that hustle and bustle and craziness I came into, I want to see the sever be an actually server that brings in more and more new players every day that sustains population and doesn’t die off after everyone decides they’re bored.

Your’s Truly,
-Getzco

lol I feel bad big nose, your comment will 99.99% likely get deleted.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231577

Actually_Getzco wrote:

Your’s Truly,
-Getzco

Unban getzco at the update or riot!

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231578

Dildo boys, all of you
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231579

Actually_Getzco wrote:

Your’s Truly,
-Getzco

touching man feel for you nice words n good to hear from you again.

x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231580

Actually_Getzco wrote:

Your’s Truly,
-Getzco

TL;DR
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231581

Your first post in years in which you don't rage, I'm proud of you getzco. I'll let it stay, but I'm banning your account.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: bickels, TotalSniper

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231597

Actually_Getzco wrote:

Your’s Truly,
-Getzco

shiet
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man

Re: [Question] So, RP Update? 8 years, 6 months ago #231598

Granny wrote:
Your first post in years in which you don't rage, I'm proud of you getzco. I'll let it stay, but I'm banning your account.

0-100 real quick
  • Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Time to create page: 0.41 seconds