Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Umm?

Umm? 8 years, 8 months ago #231243

So I'm back from the summer and everything is dead. Is there like no more FP:RP?
  • Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Umm? 8 years, 8 months ago #231247

Really dead at the moment, I almost feel like we should make a day where everyone gets on, and then get on the days after, on and on and on until we're all banned.
  • Homie G
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Umm? 8 years, 8 months ago #231251

There was a small update in info of the reboot and nobody wants to play again because it will be reset AGAON soon
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Umm? 8 years, 8 months ago #231254

ILikeTrainZ wrote:
There was a small update in info of the reboot and nobody wants to play again because it will be reset AGAON soon

Why do people asume the the current wont be able to continue affter the reboot is released? Nobody has ever asked the question and for some reason you just asume its going away, its not as if we have a dedi and can host pretty much as many servers as we want.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Re: Umm? 8 years, 8 months ago #231255

EMP wrote:
ILikeTrainZ wrote:

Why do people asume the the current wont be able to continue affter the reboot is released? Nobody has ever asked the question and for some reason you just asume its going away, its not as if we have a dedi and can host pretty much as many servers as we want.

I think people assume it because it already happened, and nothing was said about keeping all your things
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by PHSneaky.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds