TOPIC: Little Tim's Superadmin app

Little Tim's Superadmin app 8 years, 9 months ago #230312

Steam Name: [F2P]Little Tim

RP Name: Little Tim

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42119971

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044505670/

I am From: CANADA

Member of the Steam Group?: used to be

Time spent on the server: lets just say me and my turtle are OG! reallllllly long.

Time spent in FP: been on jailbreak for a majority of my time in FP till I transferred to RP so like 4-5 years of my life in total.

Do you use a Microphone?: yes.

Why You?: Well to be honest, Most of the admins are resigning right now, and the server seems to be dying down, so now I thought would be the perfect chance to see how high one can get in a single jump. I came from a poor background, starting off as a hobo, and me and my turtle Fredrick were forced to make a little home and live on the street corner and ask for spare change from the rest of the FP community. I felt bad asking for money from my fellow FP-ers so I decided to get my education in law and join the police force. Right now I hold a nice position in the FP Police force as I am a FBI agent that works to stop crime down-town. Although not all crime is related to RP, as most of you know. There are a lot of "crimes" that break certain guidelines to RP and break the rules of the FP-RP server. A tazer and an arrest baton doesn't stop these guys. These criminals are hard and ruthless, and don't fall down that easily. took me bloody 2 tazer shots to take one of these wankers down one time. But what would be easier, is a freeze or a kick. Half the time I'm on patrol I see prop-surfers and all kinds of fun-loving stuff that fail-rpers do for entertainment. half of the time I'm on the server me and my boys don't even get to take a doughnut break because there's too much crime around the town. I had to skip lunch 2 times in a row because of this, and I want to come home to my RP house like everyone else does in the server, but someone's gotta look after the players 24/7. I can barely spend time with Fredrick my turtle because half the time I'm out of the house trying to stop the rule breakers. Although nobody is perfect, I have to admit that I have been banned my fair share of times, but all those times where to prove a point in the FP community. I openly and willingly accept punishment and if I have done something wrong I take action to punish myself. I gave up powers last time because yes, I noticed I am a little Immature and take RP too seriously and sometimes I get blinded by the fact that not everyone's perfect. I punished myself because I knew I did wrong to some people on the server but they didn't have enough proof to actually do anything, so I took it upon myself to demote myself on their behalf. Most admins don't like to admit they are wrong. And I doubt any of them would take action if they did do something wrong. And yes I know allot of people on the team right now have done wrong things *cough* vihiper I still got that video on fraps *cough* so next time you see a turtle that is flipped upside-down and cant get up, flip it over, do the right thing.
  • LittleTim
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds