Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

GhostHunter's Member Application Serious Roleplay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: GhostHunter's Member Application Serious Roleplay

GhostHunter's Member Application Serious Roleplay 8 years, 10 months ago #230170

Steam Name: GhostHunter

RP Name: GhostHunter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69276261

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098818251

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/GhostHunter/p...lyplayers.com:27015/

I am From: USA, Florida

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server: Unknown

Time spent in FP: ? If that means on the server in total I would say about 1.5 weeks maybe.

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes, I also have teamspeak.

Why You?: I have never used the Fadmin controls before but it couldn't be that different from ulx it should be easy to learn. I've run servers, and I've been all sorts of different ranks. I was Trial Moderator on a server that I'll mention due to the fact that it's now gone, PMCGaming. We got a respectable amount of players. I was moderator on it. I've also been admin on a server that is now dead as well and used to get a lot of players, upwards of 30 a day, Tundra Gaming/ Vivid gaming/ Chaotic Gaming. Later on Vivid came back, and I became staff manager on there, but once again, it has no players. I was also once Moderator on a server known as GS, gamers' salvation, which would get upwards of 40 players a day. I've come here seeking a community that is not hostile, and it seems I have found it. The staff here, while few, are exceedingly kind and good at their job, and I would be glad to join that community. I came on this morning to find fun players, but also a lot of problems that could be easily sorted with staff, but none were on for a while. I consider myself to be very good at working with players to find the right compensation as well as punishment. I've got over 900 hours in Garry's Mod. I would be able to be on here for hours upon hours, making sure everything comes straight. I've been driven out of so many communities, but this one seems to stick with me. If I don't get staff, I will continue to play on here and try to help in any way that I am able. Misguided has been very good at his job, and I would love to work under him eventually. I hope I can prove myself to all of you. I can sometimes have a very short temper due to stress and anxiety issues, but I try to keep that behind me as I work. I can be on almost any time of the day. I can give you my cell number so you can just text me if there's something happening in the night. I'm an early riser, so there'd be a severe decline in Random-Death-Match attemps on the server, especially in the mornings, when it happens most. Also, I'm sure a lot of you are going to post saying you haven't seen me, and I don't mind that. If you haven't, come on and talk to me. I'd be glad to prove myself as soon as possible to each and every one of you, and I want to thank you for taking the time to read this application.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds