Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230124

Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Liam B wrote:
So can an airstrike, it doesn't matter how or what with, by your standards 'basing is obsolete'. If you don't want your bases to be destroyed, sucks for you, because every one of them will be.

If you don't want your bases to be destroyed, sucks for you, because every one of them will be.

I dont understand how this does not make basing useless.

Can we just agree that grenades are too cheap for their own good?

what's your in-game name? I'll buy 1k nades and just wait for you to base
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230126

Miley wrote:
Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Liam B wrote:
So can an airstrike, it doesn't matter how or what with, by your standards 'basing is obsolete'. If you don't want your bases to be destroyed, sucks for you, because every one of them will be.

If you don't want your bases to be destroyed, sucks for you, because every one of them will be.

Lol.. Are you offended by my posts or something? Im not going to argue with you or anything, but was it something I said that triggered you?
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230129

sorry sorry
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Wilfred.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miley

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230131

Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Miley wrote:
Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Liam B wrote:

Lol.. Are you offended by my posts or something? Im not going to argue with you or anything, but was it something I said that triggered you?

lol I'm not angry.

your crying is just annoying people.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230132

Personally I agree with grenades no longer being able to unfreeze props but only on the grounds of the fact that it is super inexpensive and super easy to recieve especially if you self supply. (yeah it's against rules but every single player does it any way). Ultimately it would be nice if they could no longer unfreeze props because they are just too easy to get, c4 takes a bit of work and costs enough and is noticeable enough to evade it. Thundergun is too expensive so you have to run risk vs reward ratios and airstrikes are also expensive enough to make raiding constantly with them not worthwhile.
  • Kzulu
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wu Zi Mu

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230133

Miley wrote:
Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Miley wrote:
Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Liam B wrote:

lol I'm not angry.

your crying is just annoying people.

I'm sorry for sharing my opinion.
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Wu Zi Mu.

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230134

Its like i'm doing something wrong. Is there something wrong with giving suggestions? Im scrolling through this thread, and half of the replies aren't even relevant to the subject. I just wanted to talk about grenades and their flaws.
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230135

Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Its like i'm doing something wrong. Is there something wrong with giving suggestions? Im scrolling through this thread, and half of the replies aren't even relevant to the subject. I just wanted to talk about grenades and their flaws.

Welcome to FP
  • Dizzlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Jake The Dog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wu Zi Mu

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230137

This thread is ridiculous. I'm extremely disappointed to see staff acting like this. All he is doing is making a suggestion and for no reason you guys are all over him. I'd suggest you all reevaluate your attitude or else you will be taking even longer breaks from the forums.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viz, Hulubalu

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230139

Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props?
what should they do then? blow people up?
  • Jacki
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds