Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230106

Uncle Cosmo wrote:
Deal with it, nerd. If Grenades couldn't destroy bases, raiding would be obsolete. Quit whining, you fat prune.

and you wonder why they never accept your member applications
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230112

+Support, billy your fat and want nades just to raid
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230114

Someone seems mad over me raiding every base.

Here's the thing, if you remove nades or nerf them in anyway, Raiding won't be possible and people will just sit in their base camp all day long.

Well yeah you can use lock pick & keypad cracker,but it's next to impossible to raid with that, also considering that you can wallbang most spots with awp and other guns.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230116

back when we only used to raid with keypad and lockpick was the days
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230117

DeDeTee wrote:
back when we only used to raid with keypad and lockpick was the days

Yeah when the Harpers abused fading door
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230118

Miley wrote:
Someone seems mad over me raiding every base.

Here's the thing, if you remove nades or nerf them in anyway, Raiding won't be possible and people will just sit in their base camp all day long.

Well yeah you can use lock pick & keypad cracker,but it's next to impossible to raid with that, also considering that you can wallbang most spots with awp and other guns.

I think thats the point of basebuilding--to create a secure enough base, but not impossible to raid. FP has narrowed the options down in terms of defending your base. You cant shoot through one-way props, so it makes an equal opportunity for both the defender and raider. I agree that raiding would be much more difficult with grenades, but it finally gives risk to raiding.

Miley wrote:
Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Uncle Cosmo wrote:
Deal with it, nerd. If Grenades couldn't destroy bases, raiding would be obsolete. Quit whining, you fat prune.

That was uncalled for, I'm just suggesting things here. By making grenades not be able to destroy props, it finally gives the defender a fair chance to defend their base. Literally any other popular DarkRP server has this and has no complaints. With grenades, you can just stay outside and throw grenades until someone is killed or the props are all unfrozen to walk inside. I dont think thats fair.

Don't know what you complain over about a "fair chance", I've defended my base against thunderguns and c4's easily.

I just think you're bad at defending and shooting a gun #SilverElites

Why do you have to make it personal mang? :*(
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Wu Zi Mu.

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230119

Dizzlee wrote:
I mean, there is 3 other things to destroy the props if you nerf the grenades (Thundergun, C4, AirStrike)
Even if you do take out grenades not being able to destroy props then Haytham will still C4 / AirStrike people

Always Haytham...
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230120

Wu Zi Mu wrote:
Dizzlee wrote:
I mean, there is 3 other things to destroy the props if you nerf the grenades (Thundergun, C4, AirStrike)
Even if you do take out grenades not being able to destroy props then Haytham will still C4 / AirStrike people

I guess your right.

Well, if they have those weapons, at least they earned it. Grenades are only 1500 or something like that, very cheap. I have not seen thundergun or C4 in the Gun Dealer's entities. I'd really like to see the removal of prop destruction in general, but that's a bit far I guess.
c4 can be bought from the gundealer, but via the weapons cache he spawns. Thunder gun is a server secret.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230122

So can an airstrike, it doesn't matter how or what with, by your standards 'basing is obsolete'. If you don't want your bases to be destroyed, sucks for you, because every one of them will be.
  • Liam B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230123

Liam B wrote:
So can an airstrike, it doesn't matter how or what with, by your standards 'basing is obsolete'. If you don't want your bases to be destroyed, sucks for you, because every one of them will be.

If you don't want your bases to be destroyed, sucks for you, because every one of them will be.

I dont understand how this does not make basing useless.

Can we just agree that grenades are too cheap for their own good?
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds