Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props

Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230093

I think that grenades shouldnt be able to unfreeze props and fling them about. I cannot build a base knowing that even the most complicated of bases can be destroyed with a few grenades. It makes basebuilding obsolete and gives it no point. There is not anything you can do do to counter grenades. They are overpowered. I believe that grenades should only harm players and not the props that they build. The only strategy players can choose is to hide their bases to evade raids. Please nerf.
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Wu Zi Mu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viz

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230094

I agree with this.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230095

Deal with it, nerd. If Grenades couldn't destroy bases, raiding would be obsolete. Quit whining, you fat prune.
  • Uncle Cosmo
  • Junior Boarder
I have become adept at sensing when the toast will pop up.

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230096

Uncle Cosmo wrote:
Deal with it, nerd. If Grenades couldn't destroy bases, raiding would be obsolete. Quit whining, you fat prune.

That was uncalled for, I'm just suggesting things here. By making grenades not be able to destroy props, it finally gives the defender a fair chance to defend their base. Literally any other popular DarkRP server has this and has no complaints. With grenades, you can just stay outside and throw grenades until someone is killed or the props are all unfrozen to walk inside. I dont think thats fair.
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230097

I mean, there is 3 other things to destroy the props if you nerf the grenades (Thundergun, C4, AirStrike)
Even if you do take out grenades not being able to destroy props then Haytham will still C4 / AirStrike people
  • Dizzlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Jake The Dog
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230098

Dizzlee wrote:
I mean, there is 3 other things to destroy the props if you nerf the grenades (Thundergun, C4, AirStrike)
Even if you do take out grenades not being able to destroy props then Haytham will still C4 / AirStrike people

I guess your right.

Well, if they have those weapons, at least they earned it. Grenades are only 1500 or something like that, very cheap. I have not seen thundergun or C4 in the Gun Dealer's entities. I'd really like to see the removal of prop destruction in general, but that's a bit far I guess.
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230099

-support, this has been suggested before and, well, there's a reason why it keeps getting denied, I have never been on an rp server where grenades do not unfreeze props
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Billy Jones.

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230100

Billy Jones wrote:
-support, this has been suggested before and, well, there's a reason why it keeps getting denied, I have never been on an rp server where grenades do not unfreeze props

Id really like to know the reason why it gets denied..? Ive seen many servers with grenades that dont fling about props.. Reign DarkRP, Indomitable DarkRP and Kitchen Gamers all have grenades and they work just fine without them. I heard somebody during a meeting asked to remove grenades being able to blow over props, and it was accepted. But I see no action being taken.
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230104

It gets denied because raiding is part of friendly players, and grenades are one of the methods to do so. You say that basing is obsolete, how is that the case when people like Miley made upwards of 700m with grenades active? Nah, grenades have always been a part of raiding, and should always be.
  • Liam B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Suggestion - Grenades shouldn't unfreeze props 8 years, 10 months ago #230105

Liam B wrote:
It gets denied because raiding is part of friendly players, and grenades are one of the methods to do so. You say that basing is obsolete, how is that the case when people like Miley made upwards of 700m with grenades active? Nah, grenades have always been a part of raiding, and should always be.

Of course raiding is a part of FP. Its a part of every DarkRP. However, grenades arent the only method of raiding. Thats why we have lockpicks and keypad crackers for specific classes to raid. Grenades should stick to their real purpose of harming players while lockpicks and keypad crackers should stick to their role; to unlock fading doors/doors. When I say basing is obsolete I mean in that grenades make it obsolete. There is no point in building a base because grenades can knock over any prop.
  • Wu Zi Mu
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds