Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3

Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3 8 years, 10 months ago #230007

Steam name: S0ul

Current position: Moderator

How long have you had this position: 3 weeks now

Why do you deserve this position: I feel like I should have a promotion for a couple of reasons.I am active pretty much every single day for more than a hour. I even put in over 500 minutes one day. This is my recent gameplay www.gametracker.com/player/S0ul/play.friendlyplayers.com:27015/ .I try to never AFK because me being AFK does not help people if they need help.Also,I think ban would be very useful to me in many ways.There are many times where I am the only one on the server and ban would be very useful. I could accept ban requests on the forums. I could ban someone for another admin if they can't do it at the certain time. I could find it very useful on the server when there is no higher ranks online. This would be very useful when a user is mass RDMing after that have been warned with a jail, freeze. It would also be useful when someone is being raciest after be warned with a chat mute. Sure kick is useful but it is only a temporary fix if they join back and break more rules. Also have unban would be good for me to be able to unban someone that needs to be unbaned if a staff member couldn't do it right at that moment or even if i need to edit a ban to be shorter or longer. I am always trying to be the first one to be able to do f1's when they pop up on my screen. I always drop everything around me even mute my sound in TS a lot just to be able to resolve the situation that has occurred. I know what is expected from an Administrator and I know I will be a better staff member with these powers.
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Ella. Reason: Adding my playtime

Re: Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3 8 years, 10 months ago #230011

-support bad forum signature.
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Billy Jones

Re: Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3 8 years, 10 months ago #230013

I +support this member promotion application because I think he deserves to have the other power that he needs to stop people from breaking rules. He does a good job as moderator so he will be a huge improvement with admin powers
Good Luck Ella
  • Dizzlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Jake The Dog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ella

Re: Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3 8 years, 10 months ago #230018

+Support

very very helpful. always responding to situations
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3 8 years, 10 months ago #230019

+Support
Deserves a promotion, always there to help when needed.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3 8 years, 10 months ago #230028

This is the biggest +support I have ever done, probably more active than any other staff on the server. Even when others are on and are active Ella STILL outperforms them and quite often goes out of his way to assist people as much as they can. This person probably deserves the promotion far more than I did.
  • Kzulu
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ella's Promotion Application June Week 3 8 years, 10 months ago #230042

Big +Support from me

In my eyes you've more than proven your ability as a staff member and the ability to deal with whatever situations arise in that lovely f1 tab all you lovely staff people have, funny as I write this you just dealt with a rdmer who I think was new to the game, and you laid out what he did wrong etc and handled it well.

No doubt that Ellu deserves the promotion, he it can really see the situation from both players sides which some lack and overreact.

goodluck
  • Dracrater
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds