Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 30)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 30)

Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 30) 8 years, 11 months ago #229400

Steam Name: |FP| Vihiper

Current Position: Moderator

How long have you had this position: 4 weeks.

Why should I be given a promotion? I am very active, I had exams 1 week and a half ago because I had to study, I was still getting on the server while in that period, but, I'm back, I am a friendly and helpful staff member. I always handle F1s before anyone else (If someone doesnt steal it first >.>), most of the time I waste 3+ hours per day in the server and I do my job very well and I do my best everytime. I have proven to the whole community that I can handle and use very well my powers and with very responsability. I'm ready to take the responsability of being an administrator. I take my job very seriously and I belive I deserve a chance at admin because I help out players by answering their questions and doubts, being active, showing that I'm ready to take the next step, cleaning the server from people breaking the rules and ruining other people's experience, and much more other reasons.
Thank you for reading and good luck to everyone!

Powers

1. Ban: This will be used unless it's really necessary, such as Massive RDM (after alot of warnings and punishments like freeze/slay, jail, etc), Excessive discrimination such as racism (after warning and chat mute, depending on the situation, it varies), attempting to crash the server (which could be a 1 week ban or even more), Ban Requests, etc.

2. Jail: Just like Freeze and Slay, would be used if rdming/etc after 1 or 2 warnings, depending on the situation.

3. Unban: If someone got banned by me and then they made a unban request and I accepted it, or if another staff member requested me to unban someone that they banned, etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Vihiper
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

http://prntscr.com/bap2m2
http://prntscr.com/bap2f3
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by Vihiper.

Re: Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 30) 8 years, 11 months ago #229404

+support
i like ur song in ur signature
also friendly cool and likes men which is ok don't feel different vihiper
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
For Ricardo and Youssef

Re: Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 30) 8 years, 11 months ago #229405

The song is right, I do like that song on your signature
  • Snowball
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Adam B Caldari

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/27363113124422483/28A2D4633B52DB797B8F4761400E6777F79CB40C/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds