Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 23)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 23)

Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 23) 8 years, 11 months ago #229115

This is a copy paste of my latest promotion application, if I had to re-write the entire promotion application, I would use different words but they would mean the same thing since they're the same reasons.

Steam Name: |FP| Vihiper

Current Position: Moderator

How long have you had this position: 3 weeks.

Why should I be given a promotion? Most of the reasons listed here are the same as my previous promotion application. I am extremely active, friendly and helpful staff member. Whenever I see a F1 I try to handle it. I am always on the server, most of the time I waste more than 5 hours in the server per day and I do my job very well and I always do my best. I think have proven to the whole community that I can handle and use my powers very well and with very much responsability. I'm ready to take the responsability of being an administrator. Recently I've dealt with way so much people prop minging (this includes pushing, surfing, climbing, etc), using the N word, being homophobic, trolling, insulting constantly and harassing people. I take my job very seriously and I belive I deserve a chance at admin because I actively help out players by answering their questions and stopping people from breaking the rules and ruining everyone's experience.
Thank's for reading!
  • Vihiper
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

http://prntscr.com/bap2m2
http://prntscr.com/bap2f3

Re: Vihiper's Admin Application (May, 23) 8 years, 11 months ago #229116

+support
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014