Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Uncle Cosmo Member Application: The Revenge.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Uncle Cosmo Member Application: The Revenge.

Uncle Cosmo Member Application: The Revenge. 9 years, 4 months ago #229047

Steam Name: Uncle Cosmo

RP Name: Cosmo Platinum

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124685150

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209636028

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/Uncle%20Cosmo...lyplayers.com:27015/

I am From: Moore, Oklahoma, but I currently live in Texas.

Member of the Steam Group?: Nope.

Time spent on the server: Had two accounts, first one was my older brother's, so I'd probably guess like 150 hours, at least. I used to spend a lot of time on FP.

Time spent in FP: Technically, 2 years.

Do you use a Microphone?: I'm making a career out of it.

Why You?: First, I'd like to make a formal apology to those of you I have wronged in the past, not to help my chances, but because I don't quite enjoy being disliked by the community. Now to the more important part; the convincing. Like most of the Members already giving their assistance to FP, I've been on quite a while. About a year ago, I found myself in a deep depression; Didn't have a lot of confidence in myself, or my career, so I went on a communications hiatus. I somehow convinced myself for some time that whatever community I joined didn't really deserve me. After getting out of that pit, I started reaching out, trying to connect to other people as often as I once did, and with that reaching I stumbled upon Friendly Players while wandering through my mind. I created a new Steam account, found the IP and joined. There were some bumpy bits, but I'm a 15 year old with a puzzled mind and no foresight into his future, so I had some issues. Occasionally, I'd figure out why I wanted to follow that career, in voice acting; I wanted to entertain and help people. Still have no idea what to do, but this came to mind one day while playing, so I guess I'll give it a try. Even if it is the 3rd one. I apologize for any aneurisms caused during the reading of what appears to be my life story.
  • Uncle Cosmo
  • Junior Boarder
I have become adept at sensing when the toast will pop up.

Re: Uncle Cosmo Member Application: The Revenge. 9 years, 4 months ago #229114

Neutral. I'll decide my vote later.

Good luck.
  • Vihiper
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

http://prntscr.com/bap2m2
http://prntscr.com/bap2f3

Re: Uncle Cosmo Member Application: The Revenge. 9 years, 4 months ago #229140

You need a voice acting job at Nickelodeon
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by PHSneaky.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds