Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Felix Wesker - Promotion Application - Super Admin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Felix Wesker - Promotion Application - Super Admin

Felix Wesker - Promotion Application - Super Admin 8 years, 11 months ago #228942

Steam Name:
|FP| Felix

Current Position:
Administrator

How long have you had this position:
1 week.

Why you deserve a promotion:
I deserve this promotion because I am dedicated, I put all the free time I have into administrating the DarkRP server, I do my best to make sure everyone is treated right, and have a great time on the server.. I enjoy helping others , not necesarrily regular players, but staff members too. I am experienced with the Super Admin role, and how to behave as a Super Admin. I am known to all the commands, how to use them and that they are definitely not to be abused. I have grown to learn the role, how important it is to keep a reputation, and how important it is for you to behave maturily. Also as a Super Admin, I understand there is alot of tools, and less restrictions to what I am able to do. This does not mean I would abuse that privilige, but rather use it as an advantage in order to attract people into RP'ing. I know how much responsibility the rank comes with, and the requirements of you. I would try to go forward as a good rolemodel, and show them that RP'ing can indeed be fun, and rewarding. There are a ton of very useful powers as Super Admin, which would come in handy, such as the power that grants you access to other peoples props. Quiet often there is a ton of random props on the road, I could simply just remove the prop. Super Admin comes with alot of helpful commands, that wouldn't only make it easier for me to handle a situation, it would also give me the ability to be even more helpful, when helping a player in need. I understand that i've only held the rank Administrator for about a week, but my previous experience as a Super Admin shows that I know how to handle the powers.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Felix Wesker - Promotion Application - Super Admin 8 years, 11 months ago #228943

+support
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hulubalu

Re: Felix Wesker - Promotion Application - Super Admin 8 years, 11 months ago #228944

I don't agree with being promoted after one week of experience but this guy is cool

so uuuuuh +Suppoerrewte

Re: Felix Wesker - Promotion Application - Super Admin 8 years, 11 months ago #228949

+Support
  • Jacki
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds