Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition]

Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #228893

Steam Name: Uncle Cosmo

RP Name: Cosmo Platinum

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124685150

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209636028

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/Uncle%20Cosmo...lyplayers.com:27015/

I am From: Moore, Oklahoma, but I currently live in Texas.

Member of the Steam Group?: Nope.

Time spent on the server: Over 100 hours, by far.

Time spent in FP: Technically, 2 years.

Do you use a Microphone?: I'm making a career out of it.

Why You?: Well, I would say that you couldn't do any worse, but that's relative. To some, I would fit the position, and to others I fit quite snugly into the opposite area. The one with spiders. But why me? Saying "Why not me?" would be pretentious, and not saying anything would not fill me with much confidence in this whole application. It would be slightly easier if this section was dedicated to why it shouldn't be me, that way I wouldn't have to do anything, and anybody who doesn't fancy my personality could fill in the slot until it leaks into my dinner I am currently having on my laptop's keyboard. I've turned this into a rant. How about you decide, Staff? Why me? It seems like the more logical choice. Letting me choose is not the most reliable idea, so I'll let you figure this part out. Bounce that around.

PS: Just 30 minutes or so ago, I had a sit with a potential griefer, blocked the windows and doors and such with very large props while he and I were alone on the server. I explained to him my lack of authority, but my abundance of awareness. Shortly after I led him to the roof, however, he already began removing the props. Mission accomplished, sort of?
  • Uncle Cosmo
  • Junior Boarder
I have become adept at sensing when the toast will pop up.
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by Uncle Cosmo. Reason: Errors were made.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #228895

'Time in FP' refers to the community - how long have you been a part of FP basically. Time spent on the server means how many hours you've played.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #228896

What part of Oklahoma?
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #228898

Current Position: Player.

How long have you had this position: My entire time here, but that's my fault.

Why you deserve a promotion: Redundant; see previous -- And very similar -- question.

Thats the staff member promotion application, its for staff who are looking for a promotion.
  • TotalSniper
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Jack White.

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #228903

Fixed the errors. Sorry, guys.
  • Uncle Cosmo
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #228948

-support

You were trolling me today, you also need to understand the rules better.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #228950

you should never troll as a staff memeber
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by Wilfred.

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #229008

Wilfred wrote:

If you look closely, I'm not a member. My view of is that I have less to lose. If I'm given this responsibility, I'll change my tune a bit.
  • Uncle Cosmo
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #229038

Uncle Cosmo wrote:
Wilfred wrote:

If you look closely, I'm not a member. My view of is that I have less to lose. If I'm given this responsibility, I'll change my tune a bit.

you should probably change your attitude before applying. Since people go off of that, how are they supposed to know if you're gonna be good if you're always acting like a dickhead on the server
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

Re: Cosmo Platinum Member Application [Deluxe Edition] 8 years, 11 months ago #229039

This application was already discussed at the weekly meeting. If you would still like to apply please repost it.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds