Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Yakul~ FP:DRP~ Admin Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yakul~ FP:DRP~ Admin Application

Yakul~ FP:DRP~ Admin Application 8 years, 11 months ago #228784

I wasn't actually going to make another Admin application until a few days ago when I witnessed: Mass RDM at spawn after countless warnings, freezes and slays and mass prop pushing and propblock - I realised that there still is a need for Admins (since none were online at the time). Once again, here it goes :

Steam Name: |FP| Yakul (previously |FP| The Gecko)

Current Position: I am currently a Moderator.

How long have you had this position: I've had my position back for 1 month (ish) by the time of the meeting (however, I have had Moderator for a total of around 3 months).

Why you deserve a promotion: I believe I deserve a promotion as I always do my best to ensure that all players are happy and that all of their F1's are sorted (and their requests in OOC). I am on everyday (even if it's only for a short amount of time) to make sure that the server is ok and when I do go offline I try to make sure that there is always 1 staff member online (if not I ask staff in Steam if they can come online).The rank of Admin definitely comes with a lot of responsibility and maturity which I believe I am ready to take on. The spectate power will allow me to see other players and the weapons that they are wielding to see if they are RDM'ing. This would be more useful than TP'ing to the player as if the accused RDM'er knows a staff member has TP'd to them they would stop killing (if they had any sense). It would allow more RDM'ers and NLR breakersto be punished. One of the largest responsibilities that comes with Admin is the ability to ban other players. This would allow me to (temporarily or permanently) ban a player from the FP:SRP server. This would help both me and the server deal with the mass-rulebreakers who continue to break rules after several warnings and freeze and slays. The jail power would allow me to jail people for a certain amount of time which will allow the player to think about their actions.Last but not least, the Steam Family Sharing Checker will allow me to check if a player is using a steam family sharing alternate account to bypass a ban. This command will allow me to catch alt's quickly and efficiently (if they use a steam family sharing account) and will allow me to ban the alt permanently and possibly extend the ban on the other account.

Thanks for reading!

~Yakul / Sir Barry Trotter
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.

Re: Yakul~ FP:DRP~ Admin Application 8 years, 11 months ago #228785

+support
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador

Re: Yakul~ FP:DRP~ Admin Application 8 years, 11 months ago #228793

+ support
  • Lodbeg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
R3D-Gangsters

Re: Yakul~ FP:DRP~ Admin Application 8 years, 11 months ago #228873

Big Minge

Big Minge

• Jacki
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by Jacki.

Re: Yakul~ FP:DRP~ Admin Application 8 years, 11 months ago #228875

Jacki.. this is my old application... you're slightly late.. XD
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: Yakul~ FP:DRP~ Admin Application 8 years, 11 months ago #228876

I Know that

+Supported anyways