• Page:

TOPIC: Rogue's Member Application

Rogue's Member Application 9 years ago #228487

Steam Name: |FP|Rogue

RP Name: OG Lil Rone

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51516594

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/RogueHero/

Current Gametracker Profile:
(www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7CRogue...lyplayers.com:27015/)

I am From: New Jersey , USA.

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent on the server: With all aliases used on the server added up about 787 hours all together.

www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.fri...?query=%7CFP%7CRogue
www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.fri...y=Merc+the+mercenary
www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.fri...FP%7Cmercenaryman201

Time spent in FP: Since January of 2012 , so about three years.

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: I have formed experience as an administrator. Although some say I'm immature, I think I would disagree and I think if I had these powers I could handle situations with players or rule breakers in a professional manner. I don't just want these powers so I can use them to my own advantage, but to help the server. I don't want to be some guy who you look out for because he has the power to punish you, but somebody that you look to when you need help whether it's and admin situation or what ever scenario that may take place. I think I would be able to be that admin too.

Ultimately I can utilize my skills acquired in my time as an administrator and staff member as a member. With the few resources and powers I have I think I still would be able to keep the server in order and maintain the server efficiently. I also am very active and am on almost every day during week days and school days for approximately 1-2 hours a night, which I think is sufficient enough especially since I have school work , and projects to do.

Like I said before I know many of you don't believe I deserve the position ,and I will be honest and say there was an occasion or two where I was a bit immature, but I assure you if I am given the powers I would be responsible enough, especially with my experience and skills obtained as a staff member, to hold powers and use them to enforce the rules and maintain order on the server, and make sure everybody is having fun, and nobody is ruining their fun by rule breaking.

Thanks,
Rogue.

I forgot the Steam ID , but I am getting that right now , my bad.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years ago by *Rogue*.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds