|FP| ILikeTrains - Member Application 9 years ago #228418

Steam Name: |FP| IlikeTrains

RP Name: Dave Kearney

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70663366

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/thetrainkid/

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/fpiliketrains/

I am From: The netherlands, Timezone UTC/GMT+1

Member of the Steam Group?: Yes.

Time spent on the server: just over 405 hours.

Time spent in FP: About 2 years now.

Do you use a Microphone?: I haven't used since i started playing again, but i will.

Why You?: after the reset i'm really active, and so are other new people. The thing is they don't always know the rules properly. sure, you could explain them as a normal player, but what if they don't listen to you, because you're just a "normal player"?
this is why i want to contribute to the server, becuase on my timezone in the morning there is mostly a few european people, and at night there's a full server. zo the time i can spend is pretty "Spacy". And becuase all of our stats are reset, im really more dedicated to play to get my stats back .
I have gained on my experience aswell, i own a physical server at home which hosts a couple of websites and was coder and owner for a server for a friend a few months.
I've also hugely improved on my english grammar and vocabulary, and i don't sound that like a hamster anymore

Thank you for reading my application and may the best succeed this week!
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 9 years ago by PHSneaky.

Re: |FP| ILikeTrains - Member Application 9 years ago #228439

I'd like to bump this by saying how incredibly rude some people are to new players, today i was demoted along some guy claled "Lord havok" for corrupt. Why is raiding sombody with testlab trigger corrupt?
also people (especially me ) are really being harrassed. and suprise suprise. That doesn't work on me anymore. im talking to you Quade.

If you want ask me for the screenshot of this.
PS.
admins arent doing shit right now, i keep getting demoted right when i get my job again and im tired of being the fucking black sheep again.
some of you people ruin the fun again.
For example this player havok, is being demoted constantly for accidently making a small mistake, instead of calling an admin, we demote eachother. and when a demote is false. you click yes.
And when sombody wants to be cp because he loves it and loves the server, you ruin the fun again.
You people make me sick and you're one of the reasons new players leave.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 9 years ago by PHSneaky.

Re: |FP| ILikeTrains - Member Application 9 years ago #228447

-support
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador

Re: |FP| ILikeTrains - Member Application 9 years ago #228454

ILikeTrainZ wrote:
I'd like to bump this by saying how incredibly rude some people are to new players, today i was demoted along some guy claled "Lord havok" for corrupt. Why is raiding sombody with testlab trigger corrupt?
also people (especially me ) are really being harrassed. and suprise suprise. That doesn't work on me anymore. im talking to you Quade.

If you want ask me for the screenshot of this.
PS.
admins arent doing shit right now, i keep getting demoted right when i get my job again and im tired of being the fucking black sheep again.
some of you people ruin the fun again.
For example this player havok, is being demoted constantly for accidently making a small mistake, instead of calling an admin, we demote eachother. and when a demote is false. you click yes.
And when sombody wants to be cp because he loves it and loves the server, you ruin the fun again.
You people make me sick and you're one of the reasons new players leave.

Ain't that a kick in the head.
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: |FP| ILikeTrains - Member Application 9 years ago #228486

super minge
jk

+Support, I've played with you alot since 2013 and I know you very well.
In my opinion you're ready to be a staff member. You deserve it.

Good luck!
  • Vihiper
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

http://prntscr.com/bap2m2
http://prntscr.com/bap2f3
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds