Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228394

Lodbeg wrote:
I honestly dont see why that im in the RANDAM gang make's a diffrence

Quade, Why am i a minge when i break no rules?

You're harrasing and speaking offensive to anyone on the server, And yet again, You call me a minge.

Why does my gang provoke everyone?

I dont get why my "behavior" or my "attitude" Isn't what i get judged on, I did nothing wrong whit anyone of you. Any i neither attend to do so.

Sincerly, Rebel Scientist Lodberg Randam.

Its because the peoples of randamm family are kinda mingey in general
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
Last Edit: 9 years ago by Wilfred.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228403

Wilfred wrote:
Lodbeg wrote:

You're harrasing and speaking offensive to anyone on the server, And yet again, You call me a minge.

I dont get why my "behavior" or my "attitude" Isn't what i get judged on, I did nothing wrong whit anyone of you. Any i neither attend to do so.

So i get judged on other players? Is that fair?
  • Lodbeg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
R3D-Gangsters

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228404

Natsuki wrote:
-support

You are 100% allowed to -support But you can atleast tell why.

If you dont even give a reason, Why even bother to tell you're not supporting

You don't really want to help either.
  • Lodbeg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
R3D-Gangsters

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228453

+Support

I really don't see anything wrong with this person or how the application is written.

Wilfred wrote:

That isn't a part of the voting criteria. I think it's downright disgusting how people are going against him just because he is in a certain family in the game. It really is anti-rp for you all to be behaving like this.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 9 years ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dedetee, Slyther

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228460

Jochs wrote:
+Support

I really don't see anything wrong with this person or how the application is written.

Wilfred wrote:

That isn't a part of the voting criteria. I think it's downright disgusting how people are going against him just because he is in a certain family in the game. It really is anti-rp for you all to be behaving like this. I really thought better of you, Wilfred.

And i thought better of you. Why would you just assume things josh? I didnt say thats how i was going to vote, nor did i state my opinion other than my personal expirence with the randam family. I was just giving an answer to his question, because people need that sometimes. To be honest, ive never seen lodberg in game so i cant fairly judge him, and thats why i hadnt. Whats truly downright disgusting is that you believe i would have done that, i mean really? You know me better than most people josh, so its kinda hurtful to think that you thought i would do this. I get how i said it may have sounded off, but thats not how i meant it.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228461

Wilfred wrote:
Jochs wrote:
+Support

Wilfred wrote:

That isn't a part of the voting criteria. I think it's downright disgusting how people are going against him just because he is in a certain family in the game. It really is anti-rp for you all to be behaving like this. I really thought better of you, Wilfred.

And i thought better of you. Why would you just assume things josh? I didnt say thats how i was going to vote, nor did i state my opinion other than my personal expirence with the randam family. I was just giving an answer to his question, because people need that sometimes. To be honest, ive never seen lodberg in game so i cant fairly judge him, and thats why i hadnt. Whats truly downright disgusting is that you believe i would have done that, i mean really? You know me better than most people josh, so its kinda hurtful to think that you thought i would do this. I get how i said it may have sounded off, but thats not how i meant it.

Yeah josh he said 'kinda mingey' not 'mingey' jeezus

No but wilfred u r downright disgusting
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228463

Lodbeg wrote:

Birds of a feather flock together....

Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are....

Do I need to say more ?

It is an undisputed fact that the randam family have a bad reputation in this server, it is also undisputed that there are several cases in witch members of this gang are accused of breaking rules. I have not seen this applicant help the server in anyway or even tried to learn the ropes from other staff members, your gang leader does not count as a source of opinion on this matter.

But it is true that I can not profile you just because you are a part of the wrong gang. So I would like to subject on what you wrote on your application, lets take a look:

I wanna be a member of friendly players so i can help out whit all the propblems,

Do you type too fast ? Are you impulsive ? Will you click to fast, that day when you are about to punish someone who truly was innocent ?

I'm online most of the day

I have looked all over for your Gametracker record, Game tracker works almost all the time, the only time when it can't compile a players time is when a steam name uses un-supported characters. As far as I'm concerned, you either changed your name or simply forgot to give us the good name.

I'm still pretty new on the server and press F1 alot myself when i doubt if it's legal what i'm doing

New ? Still pressing f1 about personal doubt ? Will you doubt as a staff member too ? And ruin someones game time with a 10 minutes freeze? Can we trust your judgement ...?

And i wanna be that friendly admin who teach new people the same

Please, don't ever teach someone to plant camp and minge around the server breaking NLR all the time, the ban list is already full, no need to get more on it.

I usually have a "large temper" but everyone got bad days..

Bad days ? Will you have one "bad day" and possibly slay all the players of the server over and over again ?? because we have seen that happening before. Can you control yourself and stay away from this server if you are too emotional to handle your possible future responsibilities ?

With all that said, I will let your application in the hands of the people voting on it. I can only say that the facts are all over you. Good Luck and thank you for reading this.
  • Ramdomus
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • ₂₁⁵⁸⁵⁹⁶⁹⁵₂₁₃₁⁴ ⁶⁴₂₁₀₀₂⁷⁶⁹⁷⁹₂₁ ₀ ⁶₃₂₀₁₀⁸₃⁹⁷₃ ⁵₂
Last Edit: 9 years ago by Ramdomus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PHSneaky

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228472

When we had our little talk in that F1 situation where you believed I falsely demoted you, your attitude was appalling - I've seen you act like that quite a few times really so it's gonna have to be a -Support from me.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228492

I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold this one in. If you want to pick apart someone's post and possibly twist their words, what the hell, no one likes me anyways, so I might as well join in.

Ramdomus wrote:
I wanna be a member of friendly players so i can help out whit all the propblems,

Do you type too fast ? Are you impulsive ? Will you click to fast, that day when you are about to punish someone who truly was innocent ?

So just because he didn't reread his post like most people here and he types like 90% of the internet does wtih just one finger going in the wrong place once or twice in a post with quite a few words, he automatically deserves doubts on if he's capable of thinking things through?

I'm still pretty new on the server and press F1 alot myself when i doubt if it's legal what i'm doing

New ? Still pressing f1 about personal doubt ? Will you doubt as a staff member too ? And ruin someones game time with a 10 minutes freeze? Can we trust your judgement ...?

It's always better to double check just in case if he's not sure. Becoming staff is a learning process, we all know that, and we all make mistakes. But the fact that he's actually willing to look something up he's not sure about rather than just saying screw it and taking an impulse decision should say something about his character. I would very much rather have an admin who is willing to double check the rules and his decisions rather than one who always just assumes he's right.

And i wanna be that friendly admin who teach new people the same

Please, don't ever teach someone to plant camp and minge around the server breaking NLR all the time, the ban list is already full, no need to get more on it.

This one I don't even know what to say. This whole part just seems like an unnecessary jab to prove what you feel is a point.

I usually have a "large temper" but everyone got bad days..

Bad days ? Will you have one "bad day" and possibly slay all the players of the server over and over again ?? because we have seen that happening before. Can you control yourself and stay away from this server if you are too emotional to handle your possible future responsibilities ?

Ok, this one is the worst in my opinion, don't even try to pull that bullshit. Yes, everyone has their bad days, even you, and even I. I'm not too proud to admit that there have been a couple of occasions where I have made the wrong judgement because I was angry or had a shitty day, and I'm pretty sure that everyone who's had powers for a while can admit to the same, no matter how highly you think of yourself. We're all human, and we all make mistakes. All he did is say that it's possible rather than say that he's the perfect person to be member just like everyone else.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PHSneaky, Lodbeg

Re: Applying for member Lodberg Randam Meeting may w1 9 years ago #228499

-support minge
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds