Username Password: Remember me

Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator

Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228292

Steam Name: Fadey214

Current Position: Moderator

How long have you had this position: Last Meeting (1 Week ago)

Why you deserve a promotion:

Now you may think I am applying for such a high position so soon, I agree slightly, however I know for a fact I am prepared for the powers as well as responsibility that come with the rank.

I had previously reach the administrator rank keeping it for several months and using all the powers responsibly, which I am certain I can repeat.

For my activity, I literally am shocked as well as supprised to see how active I have been this week (I need a life.)

I have been on everday for atleast 2 Hours, today alone I have reached 6 hours, answering almost every single f1 I could as fast as possible to make the players happy.

Now, I feel like I, personally have been doing a good job as a moderator, some may think I have not, but everyone has their opinions, now I feel like I can really exceed in my doings for players with the ability to ban. I have been in several positions, many times every single day, were someone I am dealing with requires a ban and I have to sit there with that person waiting for an admin to come on and get them to ban that person for me.

Gaining this position previously had really given me the experience to be the best admin I could possibly be to aid the server, I know the ban times I must set, the situations I should help in, the situations I shouldn't and how to handle what I must.

i also like to stick my pinky toe in my stink hole

PS: josters rule

• Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years ago by Kittai.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228293

-support

Fag and cat molester
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years ago by Miley.

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228296

garbage
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228307

hellno
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228309

-support
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228311

I just want to point out just point out just how quickly people are getting promotions with these weekly meetings. In my opinion, not even a week of having powers is a bit too soon to say "Yea, they're doing good enough to be given more." Sure you can argue that yes, a lot of those who have put in an app every meeting have had their respective powers before, but considering practically every single one of them are coming off of a rather large hiatus, all that the votes actually seem to be based off of is assuming that the person didn't change over the 3 - 4 months they were gone, and as I said, a week is hardly any time to prove you're good enough for more. I mean, it's entirely plausible now for someone to go from user to super admin in the exact same time frame that it took for one possible promotion to happen in the past.

Just some food for thought for those who attend the meetings, how much have you actually seen them since the past meeting, and have they truly proven they're good to move on, or are you just assuming based off of the past.

And Billy, don't take this personally, I've just seen this a lot in the past month, and your app just happened to be on top right now.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228314

Slyther wrote:
I just want to point out just point out just how quickly people are getting promotions with these weekly meetings. In my opinion, not even a week of having powers is a bit too soon to say "Yea, they're doing good enough to be given more." Sure you can argue that yes, a lot of those who have put in an app every meeting have had their respective powers before, but considering practically every single one of them are coming off of a rather large hiatus, all that the votes actually seem to be based off of is assuming that the person didn't change over the 3 - 4 months they were gone, and as I said, a week is hardly any time to prove you're good enough for more. I mean, it's entirely plausible now for someone to go from user to super admin in the exact same time frame that it took for one possible promotion to happen in the past.

Just some food for thought for those who attend the meetings, how much have you actually seen them since the past meeting, and have they truly proven they're good to move on, or are you just assuming based off of the past.

And Billy, don't take this personally, I've just seen this a lot in the past month, and your app just happened to be on top right now.

I understand, 100%, now, I know it is abit soon, however I have been granted this rank before, but I understand your point completely.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228323

-support your memes are trash friend
  • Senortaco
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228324

D: Friend, I one day wish to be as dank as you.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Billy Jones Promo App - Administrator 9 years ago #228372

-support big minge
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP