Username Password: Remember me

Vihiper's Promotion Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vihiper's Promotion Application

Vihiper's Promotion Application 9 years ago #228272

Steam Name: |FP| Vihiper

Current Position: Member

How long have you had this position: Since last meeting.

Why should I be given a promotion? I finally decided I should make this application, so, here it goes. Everyday I am on the server, I stay on the server for alot of time (sometimes almost all of the day), I am really active, friendly and helpful, whenever there is a F1 request I instantly and quickly handle it, my goal is to help people and help the server in general. One of the main reasons I'd like to be promoted to moderator is teleport, because it would make my job much more easier and I would be able to help people much more easily, also, sometimes when I ask a staff member in Admin Chat to teleport me to someone or teleport someone to me, they either: Ignore, doesn't read, they take alot of time to do it or they teleport incorrectly and it just makes it more difficult, thats one of the main reasons I'd like to be promoted, please, consider it, I know that its a bigger responsability and I am ready to take it.

Thank you alot!
Sincerely, Vihiper.
  • Vihiper
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

http://prntscr.com/bap2m2
http://prntscr.com/bap2f3

Re: Vihiper's Promotion Application 9 years ago #228282

maybe
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador

Re: Vihiper's Promotion Application 9 years ago #228299

I totally agree with your promotion. With mod you could teleport me around the map... jk

but seriously vihiper is one of the most active staff members and he is doing a good job.

+support
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds