Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!)

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 1 month ago #227043

Kony 2012
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 1 month ago #227044

Whens fp 2012 update coming out
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 1 month ago #227046

DeDeTee wrote:
Whens fp 2012 update coming out

Soon
  • MagicMushroom
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I'm High On Shrooms

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 1 month ago #227048

Hello everybody, been a while lol. I really hope that the staff team decides to put it back to the 2012 server. The reason to do it is simple, you had a huge player base full of dedicated and common players that in a lot of cases played on FPRP including me, now I didn't join in 2012 but close to it, and I enjoyed that time 100% more than any other, the way the server was back then had something for everyone. The map was good, the rules were perfect and the play style was too. Yeah sure some of the players who would join the server would leave because it was difficult to start up, but that's how it is on every single server in Garry's Mod. The old FP was populated and one of the best servers out there without question, now the other day when I was trying to find it to see if I knew anybody online, I couldn't even find the listing. Bring the old FP back along with all the things we loved about it.
  • Liam B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 1 month ago #227049

Zackz11 wrote:
Mechanic wrote:
bring back propkill so i can minge josh ochs and bind "v" "gm_spawn locker for one last time. make it just like old rp, everything it used to be. no crazy weapons or all that, madcow, old rp, no horse rapists, the old fp we all loved.

take me home fp. take me home.

Agreed, I miss killing my other admins by walking up to them, looking in the air and spawning a stove. Good times.

1v1 me monumental pk if you're that gud sir, pls teach me afterwards.
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 1 month ago #227053

Liam B wrote:
Hello everybody, been a while lol. I really hope that the staff team decides to put it back to the 2012 server. The reason to do it is simple, you had a huge player base full of dedicated and common players that in a lot of cases played on FPRP including me, now I didn't join in 2012 but close to it, and I enjoyed that time 100% more than any other, the way the server was back then had something for everyone. The map was good, the rules were perfect and the play style was too. Yeah sure some of the players who would join the server would leave because it was difficult to start up, but that's how it is on every single server in Garry's Mod. The old FP was populated and one of the best servers out there without question, now the other day when I was trying to find it to see if I knew anybody online, I couldn't even find the listing. Bring the old FP back along with all the things we loved about it.

C4's.. good time m8 good times
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 1 month ago #227054

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 1 month ago #227055

Nades + AWP
  • Liam B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Time to create page: 0.19 seconds