Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!)

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226803

Quade wrote:
if it reverts back to fprp 2012 i think i should be reinstated as super admin so i can abuse my powers like old times

+Support
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The topic has been locked.

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226805

cole, please start saying "yo fam" whenever you talk to me or joshiepoo please. also +support es a gud one. also gucci started raising crabs, not the gross ones, the food ones.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by Wilfred.

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226807

Josh, I've known you for a long time, and I will always consider you #1 in this community next to chute.

Jochs wrote:

We have come up with one final option

No.
You didn't. We did.

I just wish you listened to us before it was too late - and also fixing the damn builder job.
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Last Edit: 9 years, 2 months ago by John Beardly.

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226809

Quick question. Assuming that the server is reverted (which it looks like it will) what is the general plan with the update you guys are currently working on? You said you'd do this "while the dev team works on the new gamemode," so I'm just curious on what that may mean. I know nothing is set in stone, but still, might as well ask.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226810

Slyther wrote:
Quick question. Assuming that the server is reverted (which it looks like it will) what is the general plan with the update you guys are currently working on? You said you'd do this "while the dev team works on the new gamemode," so I'm just curious on what that may mean. I know nothing is set in stone, but still, might as well ask.

Nothing regarding the reboot update has changed. We are still working on it and it will still be released when its finished.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226811

EMP wrote:
Slyther wrote:

Nothing regarding the reboot update has changed. We are still working on it and it will still be released when its finished.

Absolutely nothing? Even if this revert works out and helps the server more than previous updates have? My only concern is the whole problem that's been around for a while now is the players want one thing, then you update it completely changing the server, then suddenly the players don't enjoy the server as much. I'm just worried that the same will happen again, players will enjoy the reset, but once you're done with what your working on, it'll just be replaced no questions asked, sort of like the Zarp change did, which we saw how that worked out. Of course I'd hate for all the work you guys have put in to it to be put to waste, so just is it possible that if this works, there'd be some form of middle ground? I know it's a ways away, it's impossible to tell what's going to happen, and I'm just over thinking this, but at least consider it.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226812

Slyther wrote:
EMP wrote:
Slyther wrote:

Absolutely nothing? Even if this revert works out and helps the server more than previous updates have? My only concern is the whole problem that's been around for a while now is the players want one thing, then you update it completely changing the server, then suddenly the players don't enjoy the server as much. I'm just worried that the same will happen again, players will enjoy the reset, but once you're done with what your working on, it'll just be replaced no questions asked, sort of like the Zarp change did, which we saw how that worked out. Of course I'd hate for all the work you guys have put in to it to be put to waste, so just is it possible that if this works, there'd be some form of middle ground? I know it's a ways away, it's impossible to tell what's going to happen, and I'm just over thinking this, but at least consider it.

Well the plan always was to keep the old server as a semi-serious server and release the new one as the serious server. We have a whole dedicated server at our disposal, we could very easily keep this server and the new game mode running at the same time.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226814

• Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226827

It would be awesome to see the "Old RP" return.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker

Re: FPRP Proposal & Poll (Please read before voting!) 9 years, 2 months ago #226829

Mechanic wrote:
bring back propkill so i can minge josh ochs and bind "v" "gm_spawn locker for one last time. make it just like old rp, everything it used to be. no crazy weapons or all that, madcow, old rp, no horse rapists, the old fp we all loved.

take me home fp. take me home.

Agreed, I miss killing my other admins by walking up to them, looking in the air and spawning a stove. Good times.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Time to create page: 0.24 seconds