Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Damn Gangs.

Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2249

Ok, today I was (finally) Police Chief, and I was doing routine Drug checking, and I get to the area Easily noticed as the gang hideout, well I go in one time and they're clean, and I crash (well, not exactly, Everything goes transparent and glitchy) and I come back (loooong load times) and mintin saved chief for me and I go on a check again, and they now have (as I got one to open door) An elevator door, That should be called prop block but anyway, when I manage to get in (back door) they have tons of (illegal) weapon shipments gathered and look like they're colliding, Now I go over and see a massive Bunker-like prop with ramps and I go in.

Oh dear...

Colliding drug labs. at least 5 peoples maxes. I try and destroy them. Dead. Sniper. Try again. Dead. Para. And that brings me here, I crashed. again.

These kinda people are reeeeaaally Pissing me off
I don't care if they don't get Punishment, I just want doors (except door1 and door2 the ownable ones) and I want them considered prop blocking.

Heres a list of the players (can't be exact)
Puma_B
NpcKiller
TMB (not in FP)
And two others.

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2251

I was part of the gang btw with the keypads doors but i was supporting your opinion Ray or didnt you see my chat messages?
Anyway these keypads etc. are getting out of hand when i say people need to remove them they say its for ''RP Purposes'' or ''Its just a door'' Its not a door and its not for rp. People use them to hide druglabs/guns or whatever and they are impossible to get in. You cant ram/lockpick and you cant use ignition rifles on them. Make the keypad doors easier to get in or remove them from the server.
They are spoiling the gameplay.
And even if you use them for a good reason those keypads.
Thousands of others dont just remember that.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2252

lol i agree with you guys tbh, but the SA are working on classess to hack etc ive been told, and my own rp group that me and zenox are now incharge of are working on getting a new class for the server going S.A.S - hacking tool etc, but if they refuse to open it and let you have a look inside id say tell one of the admins, or SA, even if there not on the server and if your a mod ask them if u can teleport in or something, not sure tbh ill talk to leaders about this
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2256

This does seem to be a common problem with these keypads and door that are not accessible to lockpick nor breach, but as poison has mentioned were trying a way so that these can be used with a new sense of a way of opening them. so what this means is instead of removing features why not add some to fix that problem.

such as a keypad hacker and door breaching bomb which can blow any door down then theres the point of do \"normal\" cops get these and thats another argument which pron no one has looked at so its hard to make this entirely sas only.

if you have any thoughts post again seems a problem this subject or ideas around this except removing them ofcourse.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2257

lol ok first of all the Sas class ahd the SPY class (with hacking tool was my idea)

second of all there is a keypad hacker and an rp keypad hacker swep

unfortuneatly the kaypad hacker (without swep) only works on non-secure keypads so sometimes we may just have to improvise and tell people not to have secure keypads for RP perposes and i havent tested the swep hacker
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2260

well i was playing a RP server forget the name now, and i saw sum gangsters shooting doors by the doorknob and the enitre door in that place would break away and swing open, it seemed cool, i asked a admin how does my clans servre get this, and i was banned =/
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2266

well to answer these:

spy class is not needed just another class that has the same as a hitman(hitman is better name).

keypad hacker your talking about is a client side lua script so thats no good and the keypad hacker where talking about is in dev by us lol.

the doors that where prob used are already built into the source engine there a type of ent they most prob had this spawn then you fire at the door knob and it breaks then after a few seconds it respawns the door this can be done in conjunction with scripts.

the only thing i can suggest is that if you consider that the rp server is not so strict on the rp side and that the serious rp server would have this not allowed, am sure if i asked psycow to do me a copy of some of the server files he would so that everyone has there money etc and all the working scripts, but as i say you dont have that freedom to randomly kill or make arena etc.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2277

The keypad hacker thing would really be cool if it was implented. But if that doesn't work you can allways make it ram/lockpicking able,i saw it on a cider server where you could ram the keypad doors.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2284

lol no jam i was talking about the keypad clientside hacker i was talking about the keypad hacker swep

and the spy is different from a hitman and if you ever played

SCDA and the new hitman game you'll see why i like spy
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Damn Gangs. 15 years, 7 months ago #2321

Slash, a hitman is an assassin, not the the guy (47) from hitman.

But I think that elevator doors should be avoided altogether.
I just read the rules for them (puts keypad on roof)
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds