Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: My Resignation

Re: My Resignation 5 years ago #223905

Parthin wrote:
Getzco wrote:
Where is Zack?

We need him to tell the epic tale of Merc The Mercenary.

I killed him in his sleep. Rip
Shut up Parthin you can't kill anything.
  • Senortaco
  • OFFLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: 21
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: My Resignation 5 years ago #224110

*Rogue* wrote:
I bust my a** to get on everyday. I am going to high school soon and I can't slack in middle school for something I don't get payed to do. I also am thinking about applying for a job , an opportunity to get money and to prepare myself for the future for when I have a full time career. I sacrifice the little time I have in the day for nothing to be quite honest.
What horse sh*t is this??! You bust your ass to play games.... How, and how do you expect to get a job in 8th grade? Nobody is hiring for your age group, unless you're getting hired by a family member. It's super hard to actually slack in Middle School, if you're doing that, you're not wasting the little time you have in the day. You're wasting ALL the time in your day playing video games. You don't need to worry about preparing yourself for the future for a few years; I read this, and tbh: This is complete bullsh*t.
  • Craccoo
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • Posts: 737
  • Karma: -28
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: My Resignation 5 years ago #224112

Craccoo wrote:
*Rogue* wrote:
I bust my a** to get on everyday. I am going to high school soon and I can't slack in middle school for something I don't get payed to do. I also am thinking about applying for a job , an opportunity to get money and to prepare myself for the future for when I have a full time career. I sacrifice the little time I have in the day for nothing to be quite honest.
What horse sh*t is this??! You bust your ass to play games.... How, and how do you expect to get a job in 8th grade? Nobody is hiring for your age group, unless you're getting hired by a family member. It's super hard to actually slack in Middle School, if you're doing that, you're not wasting the little time you have in the day. You're wasting ALL the time in your day playing video games. You don't need to worry about preparing yourself for the future for a few years; I read this, and tbh: This is complete bullsh*t.


Haha yes I only got a job recently, and it doesn't even take up a lot of my time.

I'd keep away from volunteering jobs Rogue, you might slack off.
  • dedetee
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • Posts: 1564
  • Karma: 85
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: My Resignation 5 years ago #224114

So sad...
None of you guys understand how much you're actually going to miss out on.
  • Parthin
  • OFFLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Posts: 223
  • Karma: -5

Re: My Resignation 5 years ago #224116

I play games everyday after school and weekends and I still have A's and B's. I think it's just that ur not listening in class or doing homework before u play that is getting in the way and a job? REALLY?
  • giovanniz123
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
  • Posts: 756
  • Karma: -134

Re: My Resignation 5 years ago #224124

Alright kiddie keyboard warriors. You stop harassing rogue. You have no idea what his life is like or what hes doing. Like who the heck do you think you guys are? What if he does find a job that he needs to support his family or himself. Maybe he has a learning problem that he wants to overcome. You never know, so you shouldnt just attack others. Or maybe the real reason he resigned is because of people like you. You both need to tone it down on the forums. The majority of the time you either shietpost peoples threads, bully them, or post unnecessary and distasteful things. Cracoo you need to step back and realize how condescending and downright rude you are. Gio, i know you just got off of a forum ban for this almost exact thing. Step off and think before you post please.



Good effing night
  • Wilfred
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
  • Posts: 479
  • Karma: 29
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: My Resignation 5 years ago #224127

Wilfred wrote:
Alright kiddie keyboard warriors. You stop harassing rogue. You have no idea what his life is like or what hes doing. Like who the heck do you think you guys are? What if he does find a job that he needs to support his family or himself. Maybe he has a learning problem that he wants to overcome. You never know, so you shouldnt just attack others. Or maybe the real reason he resigned is because of people like you. You both need to tone it down on the forums. The majority of the time you either shietpost peoples threads, bully them, or post unnecessary and distasteful things. Cracoo you need to step back and realize how condescending and downright rude you are. Gio, i know you just got off of a forum ban for this almost exact thing. Step off and think before you post please.



Good effing night


FUCK YOU GODDAMNIT
fuck man that emp site is bullshit
i just clicked on that suicide shit and kaboom i have cancer
WHY DO YOU SCARE PEOPLE what if a fatty saw this and got a heart attack and got dead
  • dedetee
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • Posts: 1564
  • Karma: 85
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil, Wilfred

Re: My Resignation 4 months, 3 weeks ago #237450

cringey shit honestly
  • *Rogue*
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Posts: 1087
  • Karma:
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: My Resignation 4 months, 3 weeks ago #237454

About time this dude resigned man, all the fucker did was plant camp.
  • Rake
  • OFFLINE
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • Posts: 3666
  • Karma: 27
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking

Re: My Resignation 4 months, 2 weeks ago #237463

Rake wrote:
About time this dude resigned man, all the fucker did was plant camp.


I can't believe I actually chuckled at this lmao.
  • Ella
  • OFFLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>
							
				<li class=
  • Posts: 207
  • Karma: -3
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014




  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds