Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FP Reboot Update

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233693

Max. wrote:

If you wait it will pay off I know how amazing chute and EMP are at coding. They want to ensure that you guys get the best update imaginable.

FP Reboot coming soon, Chute came on the server and said it.
  • Sally Skobo
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • The Shy One
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The Birth of Colour!

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233718

Max. wrote:
[SCG] Matty wrote:
It's honestly just sad, first community I really went on and it's just..Dead.
Roll out the update, whether or not it's not finished.
Everyone's sick of this shit.

If you wait it will pay off I know how amazing chute and EMP are at coding. They want to ensure that you guys get the best update imaginable.

Quit the bullshit, honestly. It's getting us nowhere and I'd like to at least actually get told the progress of the reboot instead of the admins treating us like fucking children and going 'Nuh-uuh~ It's a secret ' and refusing to tell us at least a fucking estimate.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233813

Viking wrote:
Max. wrote:
If you wait

This update was announced months before you even joined Zarp, I know you might only be trying to help the situation but honestly the only thing that will is the release of the update at this point.

Your brought an irrelevant factor in to account my point wasn't about how long you have already been waiting, which I understand may be frustrating, it was to suggest if you just wait a little bit longer I have faith that it will pay off.
  • _Max
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
ZARP Gaming Community Developer

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233816

Max. wrote:
Viking wrote:
Max. wrote:
If you wait

This update was announced months before you even joined Zarp, I know you might only be trying to help the situation but honestly the only thing that will is the release of the update at this point.

Your brought an irrelevant factor in to account my point wasn't about how long you have already been waiting, which I understand may be frustrating, it was to suggest if you just wait a little bit longer I have faith that it will pay off.

I doubt it'll pay off,
-
imo they should've updated the servers regularly instead of developing a "reboot". The community is dead and will probably stay dead, I would love to be proved wrong though
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Hellsdevil.

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233819

Max. wrote:
Viking wrote:
Max. wrote:
If you wait

Wow, I've seen someone full of such bullshit as you are. We waited, we were patient, and we've had enough of it.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233865

I have been looking forward to this for years!
  • _Max
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
ZARP Gaming Community Developer

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233888

did someone say "soon"

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233894

"SoonTM"

Its worse than Valve time, at least Valve will tell us whats going on and only announces it when its a few week/months off. Not saying "Soon" as if we wouldn't get bored, we waited long enough and receive no information from Chute or EMP on how far along it is, and a ROUGH estimate as to when it will be realized. Not "Soon" not "When its done", we want either a date that the current working version would be realized, or a estimate in months as to when it may be done.

Being left in the dark does nothing for the community and pushes the community away from the owners. Even getting information on if our shit will be wiped when the Reboot comes out would be nice. If they said that our shit wouldn't be wiped then we would still be playing.
  • Ringo Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233896

Ringo Star wrote:
"SoonTM"

Its worse than Valve time, at least Valve will tell us whats going on and only announces it when its a few week/months off. Not saying "Soon" as if we wouldn't get bored, we waited long enough and receive no information from Chute or EMP on how far along it is, and a ROUGH estimate as to when it will be realized. Not "Soon" not "When its done", we want either a date that the current working version would be realized, or a estimate in months as to when it may be done.

Being left in the dark does nothing for the community and pushes the community away from the owners. Even getting information on if our shit will be wiped when the Reboot comes out would be nice. If they said that our shit wouldn't be wiped then we would still be playing.

Nothing has changed since the last time I posted. We've learned that giving a date before we are 100% certain of the release is impossible, because anything can come up that will push development back again... Things are looking up in terms of development, the near constant issues we have been battling for the past year have been fixed. I'm optimistic that we will be able to shift a near constant focus on the reboot, in the next few weeks. The Reboot is still coming, just not sure when.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil, Viking, Morgan, Nate

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233907

Well, can we even get a confirmation if it MAY come out this year? Or if all of our cash and XP will be wiped with the update?
  • Ringo Star
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds