Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 11 months ago #233546

What a fucking joke
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy, weabootrash

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 11 months ago #233599

Allow me to congratulate the FP Staff team that were in on this reboot, and say this;

good job on destroying an entire fucking community.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 11 months ago #233610

I dont understand what happened, no update came, you cant even get a payday and get money and xp, they took away everyones fucking hours of server time xp and threw it away and wanted us to restart, killing the community slowly and surely. God damn. Fix the server. #makeFPgreatagain

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 11 months ago #233626

weabootrash wrote:
I dont understand what happened, no update came, you cant even get a payday and get money and xp, they took away everyones fucking hours of server time xp and threw it away and wanted us to restart, killing the community slowly and surely. God damn. Fix the server. #makeFPgreatagain

I like your 3 posts
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 11 months ago #233630

weabootrash wrote:

Fuck you're an idiot. It's a thing with mysqloo that it disconnects when inactive for a long period. Just contact EMP to restart the server.
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 11 months ago #233644

ILikeTrainZ wrote:
weabootrash wrote:

Fuck you're an idiot. It's a thing with mysqloo that it disconnects when inactive for a long period. Just contact EMP to restart the server.

How about we reboot his fucking brain so he can do something about FP, Either come with the fucking updates and take the server & community serious, or grab a hold of his cock and admit there will be no more updates or a future for FP, Instead of having people wait for months.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 11 months ago #233650

ILikeTrainZ wrote:
weabootrash wrote:

Inactive for a long period of time. Heh I wonder why its been inactive.

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 11 months ago #233657

It's honestly just sad, first community I really went on and it's just..Dead.
Roll out the update, whether or not it's not finished.
Everyone's sick of this shit.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: FP Reboot Update 7 years, 10 months ago #233692

[SCG] Matty wrote:
It's honestly just sad, first community I really went on and it's just..Dead.
Roll out the update, whether or not it's not finished.
Everyone's sick of this shit.

If you wait it will pay off I know how amazing chute and EMP are at coding. They want to ensure that you guys get the best update imaginable.
  • _Max
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
ZARP Gaming Community Developer
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds