Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FP Reboot Update

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221666

Excellent! I look forward to testing out the new update.
  • Clyde
  • OFFLINE
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
  • Posts: 810
  • Karma: 24
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221667

Forum Suggestion Remove/Update the Competitions Tab because it hasn't been updated in 5-years.
  • Craccoo
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • Posts: 745
  • Karma: -28
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221668

Awesome Update. A good reason for me to re-join FP. See you soon guys.

(For you Chute!)
  • Predator1903
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Posts: 492
  • Karma: -37
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by Predator1903.

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221669

Craccoo wrote:
Forum Suggestion Remove/Update the Competitions Tab because it hasn't been updated in 5-years.
And the Arcade, sorry I'm posting so much, you're all probably annoyed.
  • Craccoo
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • Posts: 745
  • Karma: -28
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221670

When you say coming "this October" I assume you mean October of next year
  • MagicMushroom
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I'm High On Shrooms
  • Posts: 101
  • Karma: 0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221673

What does this have to do with my favorite server at all?
XERA IS A HUSSY

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221674

R0GUE_Xeqte wrote:
What does this have to do with my favorite server at all?
When Chute says your favorite server, he's referring to the majority of players in the community, who play DRP. So it doesn't have anything to do with OUR favorite server.
  • Craccoo
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • Posts: 745
  • Karma: -28
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by Craccoo. Reason: Emphasis on 'our'

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221681

Nice update!
Btw even tough i like the reset, im gonna mis my 180 hours of copxp lel
  • PHSneaky
  • OFFLINE
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
  • Posts: 609
  • Karma: 0
used to be ILikeTrainz

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221683

:/ I don't like this one lol
trello.com/c/YBgcKl1g/36-remove-jumping-sword
  • Demigod
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 131
  • Karma: 3

FP Reboot Update 8 years, 2 months ago #221685

forget everything i said this is gonna look amazing

thanks chute

we all <3 you

-BIG PAPA T <3


:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!






:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds