Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some Extra's

Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2155

I have been playing a long time on this server and i enjoy it here,but sometimes i get bored not because i have done everything but because i really have nothing to do,i cant seem to find something to rp sometimes if all the good classes are taken.
we could add so much more things to make things more fun.

For example i was trying to make a Pawn Shop.
A bunch of random items that i could sell in my shop (And stolen goods) but the only goods i could sell were Guns, and to get Guns i had to steal them. I realized then there werent many items on this server. Kinda boring to only sell,buy,steal guns there isnt a single other item on this server.
Only food (but for some reason we never activate the hunger)
And also i want to fullfill a duty in my RP Town but there arent really many intresting jobs. As soon as all the good classes get occupied in the server i feel useless and just walk around,and dm'ing is not a option because its a rp server. I can play Counter Strike for that.

So the main conclusion is:
Add some extra items/classes please!
Here are some ideas:

*Update Medic* make it possible he can also create medkits
this way the medic class isnt completely useless

*Pharmacist Class* A Person that can sell all kinds of medicens and drugs (Health Boost,Speed Boost,XTC makes you go better then speed boost but drains 10 hp that kind of stuff)

*Engineer Class* A person that can hack keypads/fading doors and can create (a turret for example maybe) or construct some bullet proof vests (armor) (and some robots perhaps maybe)
And maybe repair stuff (a broken door)
But just mainly the keypad/fading door part and the armor

*Enable Hunger* Why not? its cool for rp. Cops get hungry in the pd and they order some chinese food and it gets deliverd at the pd i mean sounds like you have more to do that way. Or the gangsters use the delivery boy to break in pd. you know where im going at.

*Update Mayor* Make it so the mayor can create a special kind of letter or some kind when i write a letter/permission for someone i allways want to make some special signature but i cant so everyone can easily forge my letters would be cool that the mayor had his own personal style of letter so he can write better permissions.

*Goodie Seller* Um i dont know how to call this class really. but a guy that sells minor entertainment stuff like Radio's,TV's,Lockable Safe (all works off course)
And dont forget to make it shared (needs to be steal able)

If you add all these things people will have more fun will have more rp and will have more to sell,buy and steal.
I guess its a Win-Win Situation.

The bad news is someone has to script this into the server so if anyone will do this thank you very much.

If you think this is a bad idea please tell me why with a good argument and wich part you dont like.

If you think this is a good idea,thank you very much and leave a suggestion yourself if you like about Items,Classes etc.

Thanks for reading
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2160

Zomg yes please!! Some SA gotta read this! I love this Zok lol. That would make the game so fun!!!

Also S.A.S, Burger Stands and maybe instead of buying vehicles you can buy them off a car dealer?
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2172

Thanks Mintin
I also love your ideas would be cool if those would be added also.
But what do you mean with S.A.S?
That we need to add a extra classes to cooperate with the police? Would like to hear more about that
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2208

I Agree. We should have more extras. Well, at least activate hunger mod.

Zok, I suggest you ask Psycow. He IS the one who pays for the servers after all.
  • Byakira

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2226

Great idea i was talking to chute about a new class before called SAS and one called

SPY

Spy can disable lights and climb walls and hack keypads and exploed things (energy pulse)

but the coding would take a while lol

SCDA
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2236

ya actually me and jam are working on makeing S.A.S class, flagged etc, learning how to lua right now so i can add keypad cracker,Door kicker, were no need of warrants or something, would actually be cool if i could somehow make it were u could shoot at the door hinges and use door kicked and it falls down temparaily but that would need a new gamemode im thinking not sure!.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2239

Theres a gamemode that has a door buster already and does what you described its called lemonade also what you describe is already getting made its called hitman.

There will be other classes too, keep those secret....
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2253

lol kk, also if any of you dont see me on my other account im on my non vac banned one =p lol, also in about a week or 2 i plan to buy a server for cstrike FP, warcraft,glass,zombie,office,gungame, surf, not sure yet, those are just my favs, jam when u get a chance can you put a poll on the website to vote for whitch is most popular and most wanted?
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2254

Jam ur talking about \"Cider\" im playing on that server, it have a buyable item called breach you can put on elevator doors or normal doors and shoot it and door will open.

and Drug dealer could be cool class.

with Malathion and shit.
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Some Extra's 15 years, 7 months ago #2255

the one i used was called lemonade must be same thing
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds