WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

biff hate the people who spend 100 quid a month on FP
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2139

lol who cares if its a no from you jam , btw thought u didnt hold grudges LOL anyway ive already talked to chute about it if its a prop block we are allowed to delete and if its keypad we can make into a fadeing door to get in then get out close the fadeing door and delete the fadeing door =)
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2141

and failcake you were in the alley when i built the stairs cuz u were whineing there was only 1 way out at the end so i build stairs so they could jump over, and why wouldnt i give them 500k i got 12 mill, l;ol and the reason i was a prick to you jam cuz u hanged out with noodle to much and noodles gay, and yes i abuse from time to time but not so bad to get demoted
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2142

ummmm ban poison... kthxbai oh and btw allot of ppl say poison abuse but the SA's never listen why is that?
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2143

lol alex ban me for what i win here i did nothing wrong i didnt make the bowling balls jsut the alley/and not that many people say that i abuse compared to how many are in the FP clan
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2148

Poison wrote:
lol who cares if its a no from you jam , btw thought u didnt hold grudges LOL anyway ive already talked to chute about it if its a prop block we are allowed to delete and if its keypad we can make into a fadeing door to get in then get out close the fadeing door and delete the fadeing door =)

Well that makes no sense as this clearly violates some rules such as \"Admin/Mod Toolgun Abuse\" this clearly is messing with another players props to gain access you might as well delete the prop and redo it, SAS is a idiot of a idea if your going to do it you do it properly find or get someone to code you a keypad hacking tool am sure someone has one or can make one and make this more into a new class for the rp server as in adding it to it.

As ive asked chute ill remind him and ill start some working on it we should add some classes such as hitman, sas and some nice other extra's.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2151

No point in this post...
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Chuteuk.

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2154

Guys, chill out and calm down its just a game so i think we can all seriously forgive one another and move on, its for the best.

Cheers, chute
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2156

can we make some new rules like if someone has recorded you abuseing the sa's will look at the video and chose if that abuse is a demote or not cause it would make life on the fp rp so much more easy
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Poison being a problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2157

Chute, yeah, it's a game. But Poison is ruining that game for all of us. I personally find it amazing he's still admin. I seriously want action taken against him.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds